News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Here's some funny shizznick!

Started by ƵenKlassen, December 21, 2017, 12:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 24, 2017, 06:01:21 PM
Did ZenKlassen proclaim himself to be a racist or is this just a general thought on the subject?
Clearly he is a racist.  He admitted that he believes in what the elder Klassen believed--mud people and all that shit.  This guy is a worthless piece of shit and is basically trolling this site.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Don't insult trolls.  Clearly he is an Orc ... just be glad he isn't an Uruk-Hai.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 24, 2017, 08:44:38 PM
Don't insult trolls.  Clearly he is an Orc ... just be glad he isn't an Uruk-Hai.
Unless one is part of the Billy Goat Gruff clan.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Shiranu on December 24, 2017, 06:07:39 PM
Yah. Check out his creativity thread, it's a religion based on white supremacy, who's founder is who he is named after.

I still wonder if the reason he never answered was because I am of an inferiour race, and he isn't allowed to interact with us... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he hasn't posted much since his first few threads, so maybe he just wanted to expose people to his religion and then bugger off...

He's visited today, but it looks like he hasn't posted anything since starting this thread. We probably scared him away. Didn't take well to the criticism, I expect.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

I'm sorry, but I have a tolerance for humor.  Even bad humor.  Even truly evil humor.And I understand it.

The point of humor, the SUCCESS of humor, is all mean.  BY which I mean, there is no joke that doesn't make somebody look stupid. 

Here is an atheist joke...  Ann atheist got tired of being the butt of jokes.  One evening, she went home and memorized all the state capitals.

Back in the office the next day, some guy started telling a dumb atheist joke. She interrupted him with a shrill announcement, "I've had it up to here with these atheist jokes. I want you to know that this atheist went home last night and did something probably none of you could do. I memorized all the state capitals."

One of the theists, of course, said, "I don't believe you. What is the capital of Nevada?"

"N," she answered.

LOLOLOL!  I cracked up.  Admit it, it's FUNNY!  And just as funny if it was "he".  Or black?  Or gay?  Or Italian?  Maybe not so funny then.  But why?  The joke is still the content and the surprise at the end.

Yeah, too much of one victim wears thin.  Buts its not the joke, it's the intent.  I can make a lot of atheist jokes because I am one.  I can make Black jokes.  I can make Polack jokes.  But I can't make the same joke if the "victim" is Asian or gay? 

Think about that for a while...

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

This is considered to be the world's funniest joke:

QuoteTwo hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence; then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"

I guess that's pretty funny, but I like George Carlin's humor better. Or even Father Guido Sarducci:
QuoteLife is a job. You get $14.50 a day, but after you die, you have to pay for your sins. Stealing a hub cap is around $100. Masturbation is 35 cents (it doesn't seem like much, but it adds up). If there's money left when you subtract what you owe from what you've earned, you can go to heaven. If not, you have to go back to work. (Sort of like reincarnation -- many nuns are Mafia guys working it off.)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 26, 2017, 05:44:35 PM
This is considered to be the world's funniest joke:

I guess that's pretty funny, but I like George Carlin's humor better. Or even Father Guido Sarducci:

That almost deserves the "immortal porpoises" joke but I'll spare you...

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Shiranu on December 21, 2017, 03:55:20 AM
Want to hear another funny joke?

White people who think they created civilization.

Knee slapper, fam.

I'm actually triggered.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 10, 2018, 03:15:25 PM
I'm actually triggered.

Yeah. everyone did.  I'm a multi-regionalist.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 10, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
Yeah. everyone did.  I'm a multi-regionalist.

Achievement isn't happening because of skin color, it is because of opportunity plus human nature.  Where opportunity exists (see US), then interesting things happen given human nature.  For example, the Kardashians.  And in any case, 99.99999% of the human race never achieved anything other than being an example of what not to do.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 10, 2018, 03:43:10 PM
Achievement isn't happening because of skin color, it is because of opportunity plus human nature.  Where opportunity exists (see US), then interesting things happen given human nature.  For example, the Kardashians.  And in any case, 99.99999% of the human race never achieved anything other than being an example of what not to do.

From what I've read,  it was somewhat more than .000001% of humans who spread out across the continents.  By our population at the time, that would have been less than one person.  That's a pretty tricky way of re-producing.