News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Here's some funny shizznick!

Started by ƵenKlassen, December 21, 2017, 12:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ƵenKlassen

Okay, here's my first joke:

Me: What did the black man get after sex?

Other Person: What?

Me: 15 to life...

Here's another joke:

Me: What do you say to a black person on a bike?

Other Person: What do you say?

Me: Hey! That's my bike!

Anyways, what do you think of my jokes?
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

pr126

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Ethnic humor is a no-no.  We are all Swedes, all blonde, all frigid women.  So no Swedish jokes, no blonde jokes, no misogyny.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Want to hear another funny joke?

White people who think they created civilization.

Knee slapper, fam.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on December 21, 2017, 03:55:20 AM
Want to hear another funny joke?

White people who think they created civilization.

Knee slapper, fam.

They have short term memory loss.  At most their memory goes back 200 years ;-)  On the other hand, Kilo Ren is right some times, some old things we really do need to forget.

Most people didn't invent anything, including civilization.  Most of us are freeloaders on the inventions and labor of others.  Our attitude should be gratitude, not arrogance.  Here is to George Boole, who invented Boolean logic, central to computing today!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Boole

He happened to be male, happened to be White, happened to be British ... but what counted was ... he was one smart dude.  And of course his work was built on that of other smart people (yes, women do math too) going back thousands of years.  Most importantly the Indians who invented "arabic" numerals and Aristotle.  He died when he was only 49.  So many brilliant people have been cut off while still full of potential.  For a larger perspective ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_logic#Rise_of_modern_logic

It started independently in India, China and Greece.  It develops into, among other things, computability theory today (see Alan Turing).

Here is a contemporary practitioner of modern logic ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Kripke ... I agree with his personal position regarding religion and philosophy.

Traditional logic is still in use ... by doctors and lawyers.  Computability theory isn't something of use to them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on December 21, 2017, 12:26:27 AM

Here's another joke:

See now you go and do shit and get on the radar.  Be seeing you.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on December 21, 2017, 12:26:27 AM

Here's another joke:

The only joke here is you.  And you are not a funny joke, just a stupid, vapid, empty-headed excuse of a creature; you don't even quite measure up to be a human.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

I don't think that jokes about race should be off limits, but you should be careful who you share them with. Some people are kinda rabbid about that. That said, I don't find these funny, although the second one reminds me of an old meme from ten years ago...

https://youtu.be/wd63P7mYXzo
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

I agree with Blackleaf that jokes about race shouldn't be off-limits; I enjoy "racist" jokes as much as the next guy.

For me the problem lies in a self-proclaimed racist making said jokes. Jew jokes? Funny. Jew jokes coming from a neo-Nazi? Suddenly not as funny. Same principle.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on December 22, 2017, 05:51:22 PM
I agree with Blackleaf that jokes about race shouldn't be off-limits; I enjoy "racist" jokes as much as the next guy.

For me the problem lies in a self-proclaimed racist making said jokes. Jew jokes? Funny. Jew jokes coming from a neo-Nazi? Suddenly not as funny. Same principle.

Can't we all get along? ... Probably not.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Shiranu on December 22, 2017, 05:51:22 PM

Did ZenKlassen proclaim himself to be a racist or is this just a general thought on the subject?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 24, 2017, 06:01:21 PM
Did ZenKlassen proclaim himself to be a racist or is this just a general thought on the subject?

Yah. Check out his creativity thread, it's a religion based on white supremacy, who's founder is who he is named after.

I still wonder if the reason he never answered was because I am of an inferiour race, and he isn't allowed to interact with us... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he hasn't posted much since his first few threads, so maybe he just wanted to expose people to his religion and then bugger off...