News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Joyner Lucas - I'm Not Racist

Started by Shiranu, December 16, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on December 19, 2017, 06:57:31 PM
You are projecting.  Of course KKK members are racist.  So are many other non-KKK members, including many Black people et al.  Unless of course you are using the Marxist definition of racism.  Bigotry is everywhere, particularly in delusional SJWs.

You're talking around the topic, but never addressing my points. Yes, non-KKK members are racist. That doesn't weaken my point. Yes, black people can be racist too. So what?

And are you seriously comparing SJWs to the white bigots currently leading the country? For starters, one has actual power to fuck people over, while the other makes YouTube videos and gets used as excuses for the former to dismiss everything people on the Left have to say.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 19, 2017, 03:35:19 PM
Last I checked theists avoid debate like the plague. Being an atheist, you know this is because they know they cannot defend their position with argument. Though, they'll never admit this - they usually just claim they won't engage because it would be 'pointless' - woah; kinda like what you're doing now, and have done many times before.

You've refused debate with me time and time again. The few times you have engaged, you get destroyed and start attacking my character. And you think me akin to a theist? lol ok m8.

I think people are just being polite; it's not that there is no point to argue with you (spoiler: there still isn't), it's just you're a massive douchebag.

And yes, that is attacking your character, because your character is that of a douche. And before you whine about that, let's not shit ourselves and pretend you are a saint who never insults people; I've yet to actually see you make an argument against a group without throwing around several derogatory slurs. So if you don't like people treating you that way, either check yourself or grow a pair.

But ce la vie.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 19, 2017, 07:32:02 PM
You're talking around the topic, but never addressing my points. Yes, non-KKK members are racist. That doesn't weaken my point. Yes, black people can be racist too. So what?

And are you seriously comparing SJWs to the white bigots currently leading the country? For starters, one has actual power to fuck people over, while the other makes YouTube videos and gets used as excuses for the former to dismiss everything people on the Left have to say.

I was speaking of bigotry.  No, SJWs aren't KKK.  They aren't red necks either.  They are SDS rehash from 1965, basically useless.  SJWs are spoiled children, who do nothing, other than bitch.  If they were Left ... they would be out killing people.  That is the real Left ... and real Right.  And yes, the killers (including Obama) are killers.  Just look at Aleppo since Arab Spring.  You think the US isn't involved in that?  Wasn't involved in what happened in Kiev?  What happens on the streets of the US is small potatoes compared to Aleppo in 2016 or Saigon in 1968.

White bigots leading the US?  Heaven forfend .. alas the US has been one disappointment after another, since Nixon's resignation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 20, 2017, 01:56:36 AM

White bigots leading the US?  Heaven forfend .. alas the US has been one disappointment after another, since Nixon's resignation.
Yeah, that.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 20, 2017, 09:26:59 AM
Yeah, that.

Yes, I thought with LBJ and Nixon gone, we had entered utopia.  It couldn't be that the D and R parties were a problem too?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 20, 2017, 12:59:43 PM
Yes, I thought with LBJ and Nixon gone, we had entered utopia.  It couldn't be that the D and R parties were a problem too?
LBJ and Nam--a huge disappointment.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Atheon

Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 18, 2017, 02:34:46 PM
Nah. 99% of racists are open about it.
Most racists I've encountered deny up and down that they're racist, but then start to say and do things like call black people the N word or vote Republican.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on December 20, 2017, 04:07:11 PM
Most racists I've encountered deny up and down that they're racist, but then start to say and do things like call black people the N word or vote Republican.

In Spanish, saying "negro" is normal.  And many Americans speak Spanish.  While there are bigoted words for "Jew" .. I certainly won't turn my whole life round and round based on that fact, or the fools who don't appreciate Jewish people (I visit anti-Semitic chat rooms just to see how the Gentiles are getting on).  Life is too short to waste on losers like that.  But then, while like every human being, I am a victim, I don't define myself as one.  You can let yourself be defined by the tragedy of human existence, or transcend that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

I finished reading When Colorblindness Isn't The Answer: Humanism and the Challenge of Race by Anthony Pinn, an African-American professor at Rice University. I would recommend the book for someone like myself whose knowledge of social justice is limited. The book is addressed to secular humanists and people who work in humanist organizations. I found Pinn’s positions informative and they gave me a better understanding of reasoning of people who focus on race and social justice. Certain concepts didn’t sit well with me but, according to Pinn, one purpose in discussing racial inequality from a perspective of white privilege is to make people uncomfortable. Even though there were ideas I disagreed with I found it interesting and useful. I did realize as I read the book that I’m just not passionate about political activism in general.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 18, 2017, 06:17:41 PM
Certainly not all people who I consider in opposition to myself are SJW retards. I never even hinted at that.

Also, and certainly, 'yes' in not an argument. I never even hinted at that, either.

What do you mean bullshit? I never said acknowledgement is necessary to be racist.

Literally every contention you have with me is a contention with something I never said. You most definitely have a learning disability.

Racists usually don't think they are, sexists usually don't think they are, dictators usually don't think they are. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 23, 2017, 03:31:23 AM
Racists usually don't think they are, sexists usually don't think they are, dictators usually don't think they are.

Is that why I am not embarrassed, if I demand that you drop and give me 100 pushups?  What is the point of dictating then?  But normies don't think they are either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 23, 2017, 07:11:28 AM
Is that why I am not embarrassed, if I demand that you drop and give me 100 pushups?  What is the point of dictating then?  But normies don't think they are either.

Normies are normal.
The very definition of
A normal person
In a normal universe.

And something about that reminds me of the Pirates Of Penn's Aunts.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!