News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Pakistan blast kills female students

Started by pr126, June 15, 2013, 09:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Pakistan blast kills female students

QuoteAt least 11 students and have been killed and about 20 hurt in a blast on a bus at a university for women in the western Pakistani city of Quetta.

A homemade bomb had been planted on the bus, police say.

Later gunmen attacked the hospital where the victims were being treated. A senior city official is reported to have been killed.

stromboli

Clever. By all means destroy your future breeding stock and alienate the living ones.

the_antithesis

Perhaps if they pass a law where violent perpetrators are given mandatory sex change operations, there would be peace in the middle east.

Aletheia

Quote from: "the_antithesis"Perhaps if they pass a law where violent perpetrators are given mandatory sex change operations, there would be peace in the middle east.

Interesting idea. I'm not sure how I feel as a female welcoming such people to my gender though.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

stromboli

I think we should start applying Sharia Law to the miscreants. Death by Sharia law includes stoning, beheading and hanging. And it must be done publicly. I think a televised stoning might serve as a sterrent. Just saying.

Nonsensei

Quote from: "stromboli"I think we should start applying Sharia Law to the miscreants. Death by Sharia law includes stoning, beheading and hanging. And it must be done publicly. I think a televised stoning might serve as a sterrent. Just saying.

I doubt any act that is contrived as upholding traditional (read: extremist) Islamic values will be punished under Sharia law.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Colanth

Why does this not seem new, though?  Disgusting yes, sickening yes, but not new.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Aletheia"
Quote from: "the_antithesis"Perhaps if they pass a law where violent perpetrators are given mandatory sex change operations, there would be peace in the middle east.

Interesting idea. I'm not sure how I feel as a female welcoming such people to my gender though.

Tough shit. They're yours now.