Trump Judicial Nominee... Holy. Shit.

Started by Shiranu, December 15, 2017, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Let's forget left vs right, blue vs red... whatever the fuck vs whatever the fuck...

Just... holy shit. It's like me trying to give a speech infront of a math class for an assignment I only learned about 20 seconds earlier. Except instead of grades, this is for a life-time district judge position.

Trump has appointed more judges, thanks to the GOP blocking Obama's nominations, than any other first year candidate; 91% were white, 80-something% men.

This is the people that are going to be deciding who is and isn't guilty long after Trump is gone.

Still want to argue he isn't fucking everything up, and his lunacy isn't being over-exaggerated?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

fencerider

D odart
O bnoxious
N arcicist
A irhead
L etch
D umb

T yrant
R acist
U nhinged
M aniac
P etty
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

SGOS

I heard that exchange on the radio yesterday.  He didn't even seem embarrassed to be so totally ignorant and unprepared.  He was articulate, but knew nothing about the job.  This appears to be the new standard for Trump appointees.  Or maybe it was just one guy that was accidently selected for confirmation and was to be used as a throw away. 

SGOS

It's amazing how the United States can be run by such incompetents and afforded so much power.  It's mind boggling really.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 16, 2017, 10:13:51 AM
It's amazing how the United States can be run by such incompetents and afforded so much power.  It's mind boggling really.

Not a bug, a feature.  Don't be fooled.  Left handed bugs are so much better than right handed bugs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on December 16, 2017, 10:13:51 AM

Power is an "IS".  That doesn't mean it will last or can't be squandered...  Though Trump et al  are doing their best at that.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!