News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Snowflakes Being Triggered

Started by Shiranu, December 15, 2017, 09:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

@ Mermaid

You, like so many other people on the left, you have been brainwashed by the Marxist to hate your country, your culture, and civilization and you don't even realize it.

You, like so many other people on the left, are working furiously to dismantle western civilization, to self-destruct.

Here is a question - what will you replace it with?

What kind of utopia do you have in mind?

The novel 1984 by George Orwell was a warning, not an instruction manual!

Shiranu

I am sorry that you have bought into such lies and delusion. That is no way to live, and it's sickening that corrupt, heartless men have convinced you that their ideology is the truth.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on December 27, 2017, 04:15:55 AM
I am sorry that you have bought into such lies and delusion. That is no way to live, and it's sickening that corrupt, heartless men have convinced you that their ideology is the truth.

You just described the last 5000 years of politics.  I think that pr126 just needs less politics, and more hot cocoa.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on December 27, 2017, 05:04:50 AM
You just described the last 5000 years of politics.  I think that pr126 just needs less politics, and more hot cocoa.

To me, this time of year is stressful enough, getting wrapped up in politics at this time of year just makes it worse, better to focus on surviving the season before that comes up again.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on December 29, 2017, 04:49:51 PM
To me, this time of year is stressful enough, getting wrapped up in politics at this time of year just makes it worse, better to focus on surviving the season before that comes up again.

Honestly, it's reached the point where even I am burned out on politics, because at the end of the day it's reached a point where my country doesn't even pretend to represent me anymore. It's like living in Italy, or Mexico... the government is corrupt to it's core, and sure there are good people... but they don't have any power. Just instead of mafioso or cartels running the country, it's corporations and "white collar" crooks.

Much better to focus time and energy on social issues rather than political, at least until election day.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

I'm taking a note from my brothers book, his approach is just to focus on the stuff close to you that matters. vote on the stuff you want to see changed, but if it doesn't work out, just remember the smaller stuff. Lifes to short to get stressed over things like politics all the time, and trust me, I've had a bucket load of stress over this season to even focus on politics

Its true we don't always see eye to eye on these things, but we can agree its better to take a step back from arguing online. Sometimes its good to have differing thoughts on the way the world works, but I'd always sooner people reach a middle ground near enough or agree to disagree. I've said some stuff myself sometimes I regret, just cause it seemed easier to throw it out.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on December 29, 2017, 05:13:09 PM
I'm taking a note from my brothers book, his approach is just to focus on the stuff close to you that matters. vote on the stuff you want to see changed, but if it doesn't work out, just remember the smaller stuff. Lifes to short to get stressed over things like politics all the time, and trust me, I've had a bucket load of stress over this season to even focus on politics

Its true we don't always see eye to eye on these things, but we can agree its better to take a step back from arguing online. Sometimes its good to have differing thoughts on the way the world works, but I'd always sooner people reach a middle ground near enough or agree to disagree. I've said some stuff myself sometimes I regret, just cause it seemed easier to throw it out.

Small stuff = what Trump or Hillary had for lunch
Big stuff = one coworker died this week, another had a still-born child
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on December 29, 2017, 06:34:01 PM
Small stuff = what Trump or Hillary had for lunch
Big stuff = one coworker died this week, another had a still-born child

I'll paraphrase, small stuff, as in stuff closer to home, friends, family, day to day stuff. Big stuff, being big sweeping things the rest of the world will hear about, changes, reforms, what can impact many people.

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on December 27, 2017, 02:35:21 AM
@ Mermaid

You, like so many other people on the left, you have been brainwashed by the Marxist to hate your country, your culture, and civilization and you don't even realize it.

You, like so many other people on the left, are working furiously to dismantle western civilization, to self-destruct.

Here is a question - what will you replace it with?

What kind of utopia do you have in mind?

The novel 1984 by George Orwell was a warning, not an instruction manual!

LOL
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on December 29, 2017, 07:12:02 PM
I'll paraphrase, small stuff, as in stuff closer to home, friends, family, day to day stuff. Big stuff, being big sweeping things the rest of the world will hear about, changes, reforms, what can impact many people.

We aren't opposites, we are complementary.  So let me compliment you on that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Mermaid wrote:
QuoteLOL
You mean you don't know and don't give a shit.

Hydra009

Quote from: pr126 on December 27, 2017, 02:35:21 AMYou, like so many other people on the left, are working furiously to dismantle western civilization, to self-destruct.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on December 30, 2017, 12:50:18 AM
Saul Alinsky 101

Actually, the person saying that is an Alt Right (Nazi) who is saying that; that is the motto and operating method of the current Rep party.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 30, 2017, 09:35:09 AM
Actually, the person saying that is an Alt Right (Nazi) who is saying that; that is the motto and operating method of the current Rep party.
Both parties do it, but the Republicans take it to an absurd extreme because their base is so gullible.