News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Snowflakes Being Triggered

Started by Shiranu, December 15, 2017, 09:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

Quote from: pr126 on December 29, 2017, 11:53:43 PM
Mermaid wrote:You mean you don't know and don't give a shit.

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 30, 2017, 09:35:09 AM
Actually, the person saying that is an Alt Right (Nazi) who is saying that; that is the motto and operating method of the current Rep party.

Current Dem party = communist ... but Stalin vs Mao vs Castro ... no true communist?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 30, 2017, 09:53:12 AM
Both parties do it, but the Republicans take it to an absurd extreme because their base is so gullible.

Dems believe that Hillary is Mother Theresa.  Some even believe that Bernie can bring Castro policies to the US.  Is that gullible, or just treason.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on December 30, 2017, 11:18:54 AM
Current Dem party = communist

Dems believe that Hillary is Mother Theresa. 

Some even believe that Bernie can bring Castro policies to the US.
Hyperbole much?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 30, 2017, 11:32:04 AM
Hyperbole much?

Dems don't use hyperbole ... they know the holy truth, the truth of the Platonic forms ... not.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 30, 2017, 11:18:54 AM
Current Dem party = communist ... but Stalin vs Mao vs Castro ... no true communist?
You and a bunch of people throw that word 'communist' around a lot.  Most don't know what the hell a communist is--do you? 

And there is no such thing as a 'communist'.  Never has been.  There are/were Russian communists of various stripes, Chinese communists--each area or country has it's version of what a communist is.  Basically what we have traditionally called a communist is an enemy.  And each area/country had a dictator who was called a communist.  They do not mean the same--never have; except for those who can't think or don't want to think.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

OK ... how about ... if you say R is bad, I will say D is bad.  Neither is true, but you make it so, with attitude.  You could have a better attitude.  If you said D is bad, I would say R is bad ... you think I am partial, but I am complete.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2017, 01:21:21 AM
you think I am partial, but I am complete.
I can't take any more bullshit for today, and it's not even 8:00 AM.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2017, 01:21:21 AM
OK ... how about ... if you say R is bad, I will say D is bad.  Neither is true, but you make it so, with attitude.  You could have a better attitude.  If you said D is bad, I would say R is bad ... you think I am partial, but I am complete.
Yeah--you are completely partial.  You remind me of the typical Repub of today--you love to sling labels around not caring what they really mean; create sound bytes that seemingly sound good, but are actually empty.  I hear the term 'flip-flop' and think of you.  I actually like my politicians to flip-flop--that means they can and will change their minds when there is evidence they should.  I don't see how any  sane, un-stupid person can look at any repub in office and think they are there to do a 'good' job.  What has the repub party done lately that is of any value except to their own?  And yes, I do realize you are a disillusioned Dem--so am I and probably just as bitter about it.  I do not think the Dem party is our saviour--all politicians are out to line their pockets and do what those who have bought them want them to do.  In my dream of dreams I'd like a party that actually does give a shit about the country as a whole. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 31, 2017, 09:29:33 AM
Yeah--you are completely partial.  You remind me of the typical Repub of today--you love to sling labels around not caring what they really mean; create sound bytes that seemingly sound good, but are actually empty.  I hear the term 'flip-flop' and think of you.  I actually like my politicians to flip-flop--that means they can and will change their minds when there is evidence they should.  I don't see how any  sane, un-stupid person can look at any repub in office and think they are there to do a 'good' job.  What has the repub party done lately that is of any value except to their own?  And yes, I do realize you are a disillusioned Dem--so am I and probably just as bitter about it.  I do not think the Dem party is our saviour--all politicians are out to line their pockets and do what those who have bought them want them to do.  In my dream of dreams I'd like a party that actually does give a shit about the country as a whole.

And Independent from 1996, didn't vote for Trump.  Last R Presidential candidate I voted for, was in 1984.  Yep, typical Republican ;-)

Yes, if you want a party that cares for real people, you have to go out and build one.  American politics sucks because of the "wishing tree".  I wish X was true!!  What did you do, as a D-party member, if you still are one ... to make sure that the D party has good policies and good candidates?  Typical voter for either party ... "well I showed up on election day" ... and many don't even do that.

I hope you have a good day, and a good new year.  But then I am completely partial.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

You keep talking about how your thinking is correct and everyone else is wrong. Your words are the words of a fool.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on December 31, 2017, 09:53:34 AM
You keep talking about how your thinking is correct and everyone else is wrong. Your words are the words of a fool.

Everything in the public domain, is a pissing contest unfortunately.  I don't have to be correct, I just have to genuine.  True to myself.

I know you have few words, but you do use them well.  I hope you have a good day, and a good new year.  But then I am a fool.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2017, 09:56:08 AM
Everything in the public domain, is a pissing contest unfortunately.  I don't have to be correct, I just have to genuine.  True to myself.

I know you have few words, but you do use them well.  I hope you have a good day, and a good new year.  But then I am a fool.
Thank you. :)

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 31, 2017, 09:51:45 AM
And Independent from 1996, didn't vote for Trump.  Last R Presidential candidate I voted for, was in 1984.  Yep, typical Republican ;-)

Yes, if you want a party that cares for real people, you have to go out and build one.  American politics sucks because of the "wishing tree".  I wish X was true!!  What did you do, as a D-party member, if you still are one ... to make sure that the D party has good policies and good candidates?  Typical voter for either party ... "well I showed up on election day" ... and many don't even do that.

I hope you have a good day, and a good new year.  But then I am completely partial.
I'm glad you realize you are completely partial.  I am not a Dem--not since the late 70's.  I vote independent; I look at the issues.  Right now I'm registered as an independent.  I have been registered as a rebup or a dem depending upon which primary I wanted to vote in.  right now I am pretty much thinking the only cure for US politics is a total removal of all congressional members and start over.   

Mike Cl

And Baruch, I hope and wish a great day, year and the rest of your life, for you and your loved ones!  Take care of yourself.