News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

BLM vs Antifa

Started by Shiranu, December 13, 2017, 05:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Summarized; both groups go to protest white supremacists, BLM doesn't feel comfortable with Antifa wearing masks and hiding themselves behind violence... so Antifa proceeds to assault the BLM protesters.

BLM leaders denounce the violence and say they won't let Antifa poison their message with both violent rhetoric and violent actions. Antifa is rather silent about the whole thing, since it's more of an umbrella term than an actual organization.

https://coed.com/2017/08/25/antifa-attacks-black-lives-matter-member-dallas-video-blm-punch-assault-raly/

The point? I guess lets stop shitting ourselves and acting like BLM and Antifa are basically the same thing, or that mainstream "left" groups like BLM support Antifa or violent protest because that is, and has been, complete bullshit. That's like saying all the right, or even a sizable chunk of people on the right, are basically neo-Nazis, because neo-Nazis are on the alt-right. It's ridiculous.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

baronvonrort

baronvonrort

Shiranu

Yeah, basically the same thing now that you mention it... ancient, irreplaceable ruins of a grand culture long lost to time being destroyed by religious fanatics because it contradicts their version of history...

Walmart-quality statues that were placed up during the height of Jim Crow and segregation to send a message to African Americans that, "even though you are free, you still belong to us, you uppidy niggers" being pulled down by African Americans and Americans ashamed not just of that history but the fact that history is still being practiced...

Yeah, basically the same thing.

:roll:

If you cant tell the difference between two actual human beings being decapitated and a fucking model, I suggest you don't watch many action films. That, or you're a fucking psychopath.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on December 13, 2017, 06:15:33 PM
Yeah, basically the same thing now that you mention it... ancient, irreplaceable ruins of a grand culture long lost to time being destroyed by religious fanatics because it contradicts their version of history...

Walmart-quality statues that were placed up during the height of Jim Crow and segregation to send a message to African Americans that, "even though you are free, you still belong to us, you uppidy niggers" being pulled down by African Americans and Americans ashamed not just of that history but the fact that history is still being practiced...

Yeah, basically the same thing.

:roll:

If you cant tell the difference between two actual human beings being decapitated and a fucking model, I suggest you don't watch many action films. That, or you're a fucking psychopath.

Americans are cannibals.  Maybe we can get the Rs and Ds to eat each other up?  Of course no two things are equal.  So?  Soviet Union and Nazi Germany are not the same, so they are both OK then?

They are equal in this way.  Both are controlled opposition, both CIA cointelpro.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

I blame Trump. He is the antichrist. Literally Hitler.

The only reason I did not vote for HR Clinton because she kept falling over.
That is not a well-balanced person.

BTW, BLM and Antifa work for the same Boss. G Soros.

Isn't it odd that in Charlottesville the BLM and the KKK arrived on the same bus?
Makes you wonder.

Shiranu

Oh, but if I had only bought stock in tin foil.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on December 14, 2017, 01:19:50 PM
Oh, but if I had only bought stock in tin foil.

You are THE Blue Pill ... but at least blue is a lovely color.

Debate today was ... did the woman who was hit by the car ... get hit by the car ... or did she die by heart attack (overweight)?  I can never know.  So empirically, I won't base anything I believe or do, on Charlottesville.  Beware of events, or interpretations of events, that match your favorite narrative.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

I hang around a lot of online circles who hate both BLM and antifa. In fact, most of my online browsing has to do with browsing anti-sjw content.

Anyway, I have literally never seen anyone say BLM and antifa are the same.

They aren't the same. They're both shit, but one is more shit than the other for obvious reasons.

Shiranu

Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 14, 2017, 04:55:42 PM
I hang around a lot of online circles who hate both BLM and antifa. In fact, most of my online browsing has to do with browsing anti-sjw content.

They aren't the same. They're both shit, but one is more shit than the other for obvious reasons.

Then you haven't been here enough, or even scrolled up like 3 posts.

pr126

Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 14, 2017, 04:55:42 PM

Careful there. Some sympathizers may get triggered.