What do y'all think about this Omnipolitics16 guy?

Started by ƵenKlassen, December 13, 2017, 06:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 18, 2017, 06:54:48 AM
Depends on the "age of consent" and you and I don't disagree.  Definitely no sex before 40 (my daughter is 27, so when she is 40 I will raise the age of consent) ;-)  As far as Playboy goes, I was referring to the magazine BTW.

Try to get real on 'age of consent".  It matters.  You are reverting to mere jesting again.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2017, 06:57:32 AM
Try to get real on 'age of consent".  It matters.  You are reverting to mere jesting again.

You weren't here, when we debated a real pedophile.  I would be happy with 18 or 21 as a compromise, that is the current law.  But fact is, girls mature faster than boys, and boys aren't mature until they are 25, and it all depends on the individual.  My daughter is handicapped, so not mature at 27.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 18, 2017, 07:00:02 AM
You weren't here, when we debated a real pedophile.  I would be happy with 18 or 21 as a compromise, that is the current law.  But fact is, girls mature faster than boys, and boys aren't mature until they are 25, and it all depends on the individual.  My daughter is handicapped, so not mature at 27.

You made sense until the last sentence.  Then it was specific to an individual.  And I agree. "consent" beyond the chronological age also requires "informed".  Non Compos Mentis is almost a forever "NO". 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2017, 07:24:16 AM
You made sense until the last sentence.  Then it was specific to an individual.  And I agree. "consent" beyond the chronological age also requires "informed".  Non Compos Mentis is almost a forever "NO".

Correct.  Depends on the handicap.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 18, 2017, 10:51:44 PM
Correct.  Depends on the handicap.

And you just HAD to suggest a handicap.  Define please...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 23, 2017, 05:47:54 AM
And you just HAD to suggest a handicap.  Define please...

If someone is "compos mentis" but has no legs, can they have sex?  I would say yes.  And I was describing "non compos mantis" as a handicap.  Senility is another, old man ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 23, 2017, 07:02:47 AM
If someone is "compos mentis" but has no legs, can they have sex?  I would say yes.  And I was describing "non compos mantis" as a handicap.  Senility is another, old man ;-)

Yes. 

I read about NonComposMantis shrimpus.  They discover new ones nearly every day.  Haven't read about Senilus shrimpus, though...