What do y'all think about this Omnipolitics16 guy?

Started by ƵenKlassen, December 13, 2017, 06:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ƵenKlassen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKdaFnru0Ko

This dude is unbelievably disgusting and weird... I mean, this guy is trying so hard to defend pedophilia that it's unbelievable.

This dude needs help...

Anyway, what do you think about this weirdo?
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

Baruch

Didn't hear of this before.  So one Youtuber is arranging attention for another Youtuber?  Would never happen!

We had a pedo advocate posting here about 18 months ago.  Wasn't too popular a string.  As usual people here hair split over what age of consent defines pedo from regular adult predation.

Omnipolitics16 ... seems really desperate for attention.  I don't know if I would believe his schtick or not.  Could just be a exhibitionist/attention whore.

I see why you, you were banned.  Posting even short videos is poor form to folks here ... I still do it, because sometimes that is the only way to get the point across.  The lazy folks simply want you to take a 2 hour video and summarize it in two sentences.  That is assuming they can even read ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

ƵenKlassen

Well, I wasn't sure what category to make this thread in, but yeah...

Also, I know the video is long, but I thought it was kinda interesting, and other people might want to watch the entire debate.

Okay, well, to summarize the video in short is:

Omnipolitics16 is a pedophile who is advocating for pedophilia, and Andywarski & Blaire White are the people who are against pedophilia.

Baruch

ZenKlassen for the win ... no video challenged people were harmed in the making of his summary ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

ƵenKlassen

Geez... This Omniped freak called Anywarski's sexual abuse story a "kink".
He needs to get help before he does something really bad to a child.

Munch

The problem comes from how today, in a progressive society, where people have faught for years to get a normal basis of acceptance from 'normies', or the majority as in heterosexuals, today where gay, lesbian, trans and bi have faught for years to just be accepted as normal, as we've reached a stage in society (in the west) where it has gotten to that stage, it has brought with it its own troubles, as in these kind of sexual deviants who view the idea of being sexually attracted to children normal, and lump themselves into the same groups as lgbt.

but there isn't anything normal about a sexual attraction to someone else who is either beyond consent, or beyond a moral stage of being able to, its the same as someone who wants to fuck a horse, the animal is a creature unable to have consent as a species to a human, so the human being wanting to have sex with it is a deviant.
children are not sexually active creatures, so for someone to have sexual thoughts about them just as awful. Sex should only ever be an accepted premise where is the ones involved are within the status of it being acceptable or agreeable, otherwise its pretty much rape.

Also, bat boobs!

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on December 13, 2017, 08:52:48 AM
Geez... This Omniped freak called Anywarski's sexual abuse story a "kink".
He needs to get help before he does something really bad to a child.

While I am pro-sex and anti-Puritan ... one has to be careful in framing sexual practice (if not fantasy) when it involves another person(s).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Thing is, we like people to be able to articulate their own opinion. We like videos posted as support for a poster's points, not as a substitute for them.

Anyhoo, I don't think that watching an hour and a half of arguing around the same points and then berating an obvious clueless and somewhat cagey creep was a very productive use of my time. I didn't even need the summary, because I am absolutely not even surprised what transpired in the video. It basically went how I expected it to go.

[spoiler]
Okay, that was a little lie. I was sincerely, genuinely surprised by the "kink" comment. Holy. Shit. You, Omni, are one clueless fuck-stain.
[/spoiler]

The reason why we don't like kids having sex is basically the same reason we don't like sending them to fight wars â€" mean, real wars, not that FPS crap. Sex, like war, is something that even some adults have trouble processing, let alone kids.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on December 13, 2017, 05:02:50 PM
Sex, like war, is something that even some adults have trouble processing, let alone kids.

I stopped watching when I learned "the most disgusting YouTuber" was a sixteen year old boy.

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 13, 2017, 05:29:12 PM
I stopped watching when I learned "the most disgusting YouTuber" was a sixteen year old boy.

Well, I'm not really sure he's really 16 years old... I mean, he looks like he's 26, not 16.

Either he's lying about his age to make it seem less severe or he is one old looking 16 year old.

Baruch

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on December 13, 2017, 06:27:33 PM
Well, I'm not really sure he's really 16 years old... I mean, he looks like he's 26, not 16.

Either he's lying about his age to make it seem less severe or he is one old looking 16 year old.

Mental age is more important than chronological age.  He probably needed to be from my generation, and be kidnapped to the Playboy mansion and taught proper sex.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

ƵenKlassen

Quote from: Baruch on December 13, 2017, 08:42:06 PM
Mental age is more important than chronological age.  He probably needed to be from my generation, and be kidnapped to the Playboy mansion and taught proper sex.

Well, he is pretty screwed up mentally... I mean, promoting something so controversial and morally reprehensible like pedophilia while showing his face... He pretty much ruined his life right there...

Baruch

Quote from: ƵenKlassen on December 13, 2017, 09:26:05 PM
Well, he is pretty screwed up mentally... I mean, promoting something so controversial and morally reprehensible like pedophilia while showing his face... He pretty much ruined his life right there...

Sex education in the US has been pretty screwed up since the Puritans.  If a primal drive doesn't find an outlet, it can come out anywhere.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 13, 2017, 08:42:06 PM

The law says otherwise.  And ethics agree.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2017, 06:26:00 AM
The law says otherwise.  And ethics agree.

Depends on the "age of consent" and you and I don't disagree.  Definitely no sex before 40 (my daughter is 27, so when she is 40 I will raise the age of consent) ;-)  As far as Playboy goes, I was referring to the magazine BTW.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.