News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Doug Jones Wins!

Started by Hydra009, December 12, 2017, 11:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2017, 11:19:47 AM
None, and called out a supervisor for suggestive language.

A joke that hit close to home, perhaps?  The authority followers of Jesus ARE just a bit notorious for liking children and Nuns slightly too much historically and currently.

I won't dignify that slander.  And I ain't even Catholic.  Is Biden the only Democrat god you worship?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 26, 2017, 01:37:37 PM
I won't dignify that slander.  And I ain't even Catholic.  Is Biden the only Democrat god you worship?

Hmm, probably.  You are your own religion...

I hesitate to suggest my favorite Democrats.  I don't even consider myself one, just end up there in the voting booth without good alternatives.  One could do worse than Biden.  But I want a Teddy Roosevelt. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2017, 02:23:02 PM
Hmm, probably.  You are your own religion...

I hesitate to suggest my favorite Democrats.  I don't even consider myself one, just end up there in the voting booth without good alternatives.  One could do worse than Biden.  But I want a Teddy Roosevelt.

See ... we are just alike.  I would die and go to heave for Teddy Roosevelt.  Even FDR.  But those aren't living options.  And yes, I was tortured for over 40 years with "no good alternatives".  I have been fooled many a time by good marketing however.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Teddy Rooseveldt!? The guy who said "the only good indian is a dead indian!?

Or, more accurately:
"I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are the dead Indians, but I believe nine out of every 10 are"

But those were the days of bigotry and prejudice, and such notions were seen to be patriotic, I guess.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 26, 2017, 02:43:43 PM

Or, more accurately:
"I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are the dead Indians, but I believe nine out of every 10 are"

But those were the days of bigotry and prejudice, and such notions were seen to be patriotic, I guess.

Judge the past, by the present Illuminati.  Not.  We are monsters now, not just 100 years ago.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 26, 2017, 02:43:43 PM

Or, more accurately:

Admittedly, not THAT jerk;  I meant the progressive one .  ;)  Face it, no one in the past is right.  Someday, Obama will be considered evil for "owning " a dog...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2017, 02:47:30 PM
Admittedly, not THAT jerk;  I meant the progressive one .  ;)  Face it, no one in the past is right.  Someday, Obama will be considered evil for "owning " a dog...

That is what the PC feeding frenzy gets you.  But cats will never consider themselves evil, not even for owning people ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 26, 2017, 02:52:35 PM
That is what the PC feeding frenzy gets you.  But cats will never consider themselves evil, not even for owning people ;-)

Seen those "munchkins" lately?  We are starting to mess with cats too.  A century and they will all be "teacups".

Now if we could only eliminate the deer...