Author Topic: Doug Jones Wins!  (Read 796 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: Doug Jones Wins!
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2017, 01:37:37 PM »
None, and called out a supervisor for suggestive language.

A joke that hit close to home, perhaps?  The authority followers of Jesus ARE just a bit notorious for liking children and Nuns slightly too much historically and currently.

I won't dignify that slander.  And I ain't even Catholic.  Is Biden the only Democrat god you worship?
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2017, 02:23:02 PM »
I won't dignify that slander.  And I ain't even Catholic.  Is Biden the only Democrat god you worship?

Hmm, probably.  You are your own religion...

I hesitate to suggest my favorite Democrats.  I don't even consider myself one, just end up there in the voting booth without good alternatives.  One could do worse than Biden.  But I want a Teddy Roosevelt. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2017, 02:34:35 PM »
Hmm, probably.  You are your own religion...

I hesitate to suggest my favorite Democrats.  I don't even consider myself one, just end up there in the voting booth without good alternatives.  One could do worse than Biden.  But I want a Teddy Roosevelt.

See ... we are just alike.  I would die and go to heave for Teddy Roosevelt.  Even FDR.  But those aren't living options.  And yes, I was tortured for over 40 years with "no good alternatives".  I have been fooled many a time by good marketing however.
שלום

« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2017, 02:43:43 PM »
Teddy Rooseveldt!? The guy who said "the only good indian is a dead indian!?

Or, more accurately:
"I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are the dead Indians, but I believe nine out of every 10 are"

But those were the days of bigotry and prejudice, and such notions were seen to be patriotic, I guess.
God Not Found
Jesus on toast, Allah on an egg - all we need now is Moses in the orange juice and we have a crazy balanced breakfast.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2017, 02:45:27 PM »

Or, more accurately:
"I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are the dead Indians, but I believe nine out of every 10 are"

But those were the days of bigotry and prejudice, and such notions were seen to be patriotic, I guess.

Judge the past, by the present Illuminati.  Not.  We are monsters now, not just 100 years ago.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2017, 02:47:30 PM »

Or, more accurately:

Admittedly, not THAT jerk;  I meant the progressive one .  ;)  Face it, no one in the past is right.  Someday, Obama will be considered evil for "owning " a dog...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2017, 02:52:35 PM »
Admittedly, not THAT jerk;  I meant the progressive one .  ;)  Face it, no one in the past is right.  Someday, Obama will be considered evil for "owning " a dog...

That is what the PC feeding frenzy gets you.  But cats will never consider themselves evil, not even for owning people ;-)
שלום