Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Doug Jones Wins!

Started by Hydra009, December 12, 2017, 11:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on December 15, 2017, 03:39:13 AM
Is there evidence of that claim?
Yes, but mostly in an SJW kind of way.  In lieu of a Monica Lewinsky level scandal, these U-tube compilations of Biden have become popular among some.  I wouldn't call them incriminating, but certainly politically damaging.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on December 15, 2017, 05:09:28 AM
Usually kitchen knives are like that ... but not razors.
And you are a spoon.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

PickelledEggs

Quote from: SGOS on December 15, 2017, 09:28:20 AM
Yes, but mostly in an SJW kind of way. 
Which translates to making things look the way they weren't in a usually successful attempt to slander someone just because they don't agree with the person completely.

SGOS

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 15, 2017, 11:27:12 AM
Which translates to making things look the way they weren't in a usually successful attempt to slander someone just because they don't agree with the person completely.
Yes, there is that, although I meant SJW more as someone who can find a grievance when and where he wants one whenever he needs one, and Baruch is not above using SJW tactics.  Being "creepy," while not a crime rising to the level of sexual assault, is still useful enough to smear an entire group that you hold in special contempt, especially when you want to redirect the debate away from a threatened comrade.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 15, 2017, 09:45:22 AM
And you are a spoon.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

A spork ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 15, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

Slander is the minimum technique, in a ends-justify-means politics.  Execution by firing squad comes next.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Atheon

Roy Moore came in a little behind.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Baruch

Quote from: Atheon on December 16, 2017, 01:30:37 PM
Roy Moore came in a little behind.

98% of Black women voters ... voted against Moore.  Color me surprised ;-)  Are y'all sure we have gotten over George Wallace for President (1968)?  Oh yeah, those folks all turned Republican in the 1970s.  Shape shifting reptilians.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on December 15, 2017, 12:38:22 PM
A spork ...
That's an even better metaphor, more "one size fits all" and even more non-functional as an eating utensil

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 17, 2017, 11:48:52 AM
That's an even better metaphor, more "one size fits all" and even more non-functional as an eating utensil

Under D-party ... sporks are banned, under the R-party ... sporks are mandatory.  In either case, the Elite spork owners got you by the short hairs, by either exploiting you or by preventing you.  Either way, it is based on hatred of humanity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Feral Atheist

Quote from: SGOS on December 15, 2017, 09:28:20 AM
Yes, but mostly in an SJW kind of way.  In lieu of a Monica Lewinsky level scandal, these U-tube compilations of Biden have become popular among some.  I wouldn't call them incriminating, but certainly politically damaging.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
I'm pretty sure none of the women pictured with Biden were 14.
In dog beers I've only had one.

Baruch

Those?  But the videos of him touching and whispering to little girls?  Definitely.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 19, 2017, 06:54:24 PM
Those?  But the videos of him touching and whispering to little girls?  Definitely.

If you are going to ridiculous extremes, remember that Jesus said "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them".  Sounds kind of like Michael Jackson, and some others...  Why did he say that, huh, might he NOT have had some naughty thoughts in mind? 

Maybe he should resign as "Christ"...  Can't be too careful these days.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2017, 03:26:25 AM
If you are going to ridiculous extremes, remember that Jesus said "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them".  Sounds kind of like Michael Jackson, and some others...  Why did he say that, huh, might he NOT have had some naughty thoughts in mind? 

Maybe he should resign as "Christ"...  Can't be too careful these days.

Projecting or Protecting?  How many sexual predators did you protect in your workplace?

Sorry, i don't give politicians the benefit of the doubt or my vote.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 26, 2017, 08:48:37 AM
Projecting or Protecting?  How many sexual predators did you protect in your workplace?

Sorry, i don't give politicians the benefit of the doubt or my vote.

None, and called out a supervisor for suggestive language.

A joke that hit close to home, perhaps?  The authority followers of Jesus ARE just a bit notorious for liking children and Nuns slightly too much historically and currently. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!