Pat Robertson Realizes Creationism is a Joke

Started by Unbeliever, January 17, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

Why does god only talk to stupid people

probably because he never has anything important to say

If Pat Robertson met a 65million year old dinosaur, he either met one of the most intelligent or one of the most bat-crazy critters around. ;-)
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

trdsf

He also understands that climate change is real, and supports marijuana legalization.  Maybe there's an actual reasonable person way deep down inside there trying desperately to get out?  One hopes, considering his dismal track record at prophecy.

Heh.  Maybe he should run for president again, with the slogan "Still crazy, but not as bugfuck as you thought".
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on January 26, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
He also understands that climate change is real, and supports marijuana legalization.  Maybe there's an actual reasonable person way deep down inside there trying desperately to get out?  One hopes, considering his dismal track record at prophecy.

Heh.  Maybe he should run for president again, with the slogan "Still crazy, but not as bugfuck as you thought".

Just not a snake-handling Christian yokel from Arkansas then.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 26, 2018, 12:39:37 PM
Just not a snake-handling Christian yokel from Arkansas then.

If Pat Robertson believes any of the things he has railed against over the years, he is either the scam artist I've always thought he was and a cynic glamming money from the simple-minded, or an idiot.  I suspect partly both. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!