Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by comeon brothers, December 10, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comeon brothers

Quote from: SGOS on December 12, 2017, 11:05:07 AM
It's hard to tell if this guy writes the way he does as a cover up for his identity, or if his English really sucks that bad.

and it is also not very hard to know it that you are chewing and kissing my big big and tight tight without any shame like an whore.

and still trying to cover your reputation which is at once gone away when you acted like an whore in front of everyone.

and you lick your english and grammer. and i go on with my business, for i did not invite anyone to take my big big and tight tight in there small mouths and chew it with sound.

and now your policy of *give dog bad name and hang it* will not work cuz your own reputation is of whore. so how any whore like you can check me ?

Shiranu

Quote from: SGOS on December 12, 2017, 11:05:07 AM
It's hard to tell if this guy writes the way he does as a cover up for his identity, or if his English really sucks that bad.

I think it's neither; I think he is just a fucking moron.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

SGOS

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 12, 2017, 11:09:46 AM
and it is also not very hard to know it that you are chewing and kissing my big big and tight tight without any shame like an whore.
I doubt that your big big is as big as you like to think it is.  And while your tight tight is something you take great pride in, it is of no interest to me.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

comeon brothers

now kindly really intelligent people come forward if there is anyone in this forum. and prove yourself in front of an fucking moron like me.

come on ( anyone and everyone is welcome ) but simply troll is not allowed. hope that you will understand it. and really intelligent will come forward.

and that is another thing if there is none.

SGOS

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 12, 2017, 11:24:57 AM
Can we get the ban hammer in here please?
Or someone with a hook that they used to drag the crappy acts off the old vaudeville stage.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 12, 2017, 10:51:49 AM
now you dont accept the purpose of human life cuz it is very unpalatable or say it is wrong thing to be an responsible man instead of uncivilized bachelor daddy.

and go to hell. not my problem. do as you like. and it is not possible that everyone can buy the gold and here is the pure gold.

and gold is not possesion of everyone. so kindly forget it.

and your policy is lovely that *give dog bad name and hang it* cuz you cannot follow the damn rules and regulations. so policy is lovely. so kindly fool yourself with your own duplicity. what is my loss in it ? practically nothing at all.

for my business is done. now you do as you like.

https://youtu.be/ny59kjNfuZA

Couldn't resist. Done here, though.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hakurei Reimu

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Baruch

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 12, 2017, 11:27:57 AM
now kindly really intelligent people come forward if there is anyone in this forum. and prove yourself in front of an fucking moron like me.

come on ( anyone and everyone is welcome ) but simply troll is not allowed. hope that you will understand it. and really intelligent will come forward.

and that is another thing if there is none.

I gave you a chance.  You dropped your balls.  You have nearly struck out!  So are you or are you not, a member of the Hare Krishna cult aka Fake Hindus for Hillary?  I like Tulsi Gabbard by the way.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 12, 2017, 06:24:30 PM
I gave you a chance.  You dropped your balls.  You have nearly struck out!  So are you or are you not, a member of the Hare Krishna cult aka Fake Hindus for Hillary?  I like Tulsi Gabbard by the way.
No, Baruch, he is a member of Napa State Hospital...........................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

fencerider

I am going to guess ComeonBros is the same hairy Krishna that was recently banned. We should expect to see him again with a new name.

If Krishna is so hairy, maybe we should all pitch in and get him a razor for Christmas ;-)

ComeonBros is a gay middle eastern that is trying to stay in the closet. He is also smokin a good pipe or just plain nutso. Oh yeah he needs an English tutor, but who will stay around long enough for him to learn?
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Jason78

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 11, 2017, 09:06:32 PM
and neither your bluff is perfect nor your so called DNA test is. and if our DNA is only matching with your parents ( aka mother and father or say relatives ) than how the doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs who is neither our father nor mother or relative ?

so this contradiction has already killed your logical fallacy that our DNA is only matching with our parents. its an damn logical fallacy which you are still carrying with yourself.

Oh, well that's me schooled on biology then.   

(Why does this place seem to attract more than it's fair share of nutterbutters?   Did someone leave the crazy magnet on again?)
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: trdsf on December 13, 2017, 04:32:47 PM
Aw.  I missed the chew toy.  Even loopier than average.

There will be others, my friend.

Oh yes... there will be others.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.