Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by comeon brothers, December 10, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comeon brothers

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 10, 2017, 04:53:53 PM
I hope so.  This seems to be even more drivel than most drivel.

and i dont care for your so called hope. just as you dont care for any random street dogs ( like you ) hope. so i also dont care for it for your kind information. ( street dog )

comeon brothers

Quote from: aitm on December 10, 2017, 08:45:26 PM
Oh, you lost me there bud. Positive proof exists that imbibing in all of these will prolong your life and you will be happier. Too bad....you lose.

than kindly dont follow it and go to hell. not my problem. ( cutie pie ) and keep my big big and tight tight in your small mouth as long as you like.

and go to hell. and remain the will full football. after all i already know it that you cannot follow it. so there is nothing new.

Blackleaf

I'd usually ask a new person to make an introductory post (as the rules say you're supposed to before doing anything else), but you are obnoxious. So I'm just going to wait for the inevitable ban to happen.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

For someone so enlightened, you sound awfully much like a whiny little brat.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: SGOS on December 10, 2017, 04:45:20 PM
I'm sensing this guy is a vessel through which God is speaking to us.  Take heed.
Which god? There are so many.

pr126

Mr.Obvious

You know, my best friend spend almost a work-week with the hare Krishna's.
It was a school assignment. The only person he could have a real conversation with there was a Dutch guy that he re-bingewatched the GOT season 1 with. (It was about that time.) The guy was there because he'd become homeless and thus had his dad, a hare Krishna, take him in.

My friend describes it as the most delusional week of his life with their weak-willed demeanor draining him and making him physically ill. He had to leave a day early because of that.
The Dutch guy was sad to see him leave.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SGOS

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 10, 2017, 11:02:45 PM
and kindly you keep my big big and tight tight in your small mouth as much as you like. by pying without invitation. but you are neither krishna nor authority so that i care for you OR give the damn piss for you.
You are too vulgar to be a vessel of the true God.  You have given your tongue to the Devil and you spew vile and loathing.  You do this for Satan because you love him.  When you come down from your manic state, you will be overcome by remorse, realizing the error of your ways.   Flee quickly into the hills and hide, and let not God gaze upon your shame.  Renounce Satan and fall not under his spell again.

Jason78

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 10, 2017, 11:18:21 AM
( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

Taking a DNA test is just testing the idea that a man is your father by comparing your idea with reality.   Therefore your authority is physics.   
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mike Cl

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 10, 2017, 11:07:53 PM
im not one ( indeed ) but because im carrying the words of mother ( aka authority ) without any change. this is why i have little value.

otherwise im not useful person at all. ( i know ) this fact very well. im just an damn tiny ant in this gaint world. which is beyong my poor understanding.
Most of that is correct.  You are unimportant if you think so.  There is no 'mother' (except for a biological one, which can be good or bad); she is an invention of mankind--a fiction.  So, you are carrying words of a fiction in your head and you believe they are real and have actual value or weight.  They do not.  And there does seem to be a whole lot of things you have no understanding of.  I think part of that is ignorance (which you can fix if you like) and part is that you seem to be just plain gullible and stupid--and stupid cannot be fixed.  You know nothing and yet you bluster about as though you know all.  Poor stupid fool.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 10, 2017, 11:09:14 PM
and i dont care for your so called hope. just as you dont care for any random street dogs ( like you ) hope. so i also dont care for it for your kind information. ( street dog )
You do love to showcase your stupidity, don't you!  I care very much for random street dogs--and I care for and feed them often.  I don't care if you like my information or not.  I don't care if you find hope or not.  I could care less if you ever fix your stupidity.  You came here with you stupid and empty beliefs trying to force them down my throat.  If you don't like my responses, then go somewhere else.  In any case, quit whining and whimpering like a cowardly fool you seem to be.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

comeon brothers

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 10, 2017, 11:46:04 PM
I'd usually ask a new person to make an introductory post (as the rules say you're supposed to before doing anything else), but you are obnoxious. So I'm just going to wait for the inevitable ban to happen.

and what you will do by knowing more about me ? is that you have to give me your daughter or sister in marriage ? is that you are looking for such things in me ? if not than im not very useful person nor any important character. so you mind your business.

comeon brothers

Quote from: Shiranu on December 11, 2017, 01:33:21 AM
For someone so enlightened, you sound awfully much like a whiny little brat.

and who is that damn so enlightened such and such ? kindly point it out. ( cutie pie ) and i may sound like any fool or wise ( i dont care ) cuz i dont want your sister or daughter by impressing you OR in need of anything from you so that i impress you. for you are neither Krishna nor authority. ( rascal hog )

but where is that damn enlightened person who damn knows more than mother ( aka authority ) where is that mr.such and such ? ( blind and falsely puffed in false knowledge ) you rascal pig.

where is that damn person ? who can challenge Krishnas supremacy ? who was that damn enlightened in the past ? and who is he at present ? and who the damn he/she is going to be even in future ?

where is such greater than greatest ? and wiser than wisest ? who can challenge Krishna aka Original master of all planetary rulers.

comeon brothers

Quote from: pr126 on December 11, 2017, 01:45:15 AM
Which god? There are so many.

so many ? kindly give me some more explanation as i have given you this Practical explanation. and than you can open your mouth. till that time remain the damn silent like an dead horse.

comeon brothers

Quote from: pr126 on December 11, 2017, 01:57:13 AM
Yet another fruitloop. And a rude one to boot.

and you stop taking my big big and tight tight in your mouth by pying without invitation. and i may stay whatever that is none is your business.

for i dont give the pissage for any random street dog like you. for you are neither Krishna nor his recognized authority. so dont pose like `1. ( street dog )