Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Started by comeon brothers, December 10, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comeon brothers

Quote from: Baruch on December 11, 2017, 10:47:34 PM
No ... he is just a son of Dhritarashtra .. the blind king from the Gita.  Krishna didn't have kind words for them.

and who are you to tell this thing to us ? ( rascal pig ) **now** who are you ? another authority ? you know more than mother ?

and if you think that you are another authority and pass your bluff as rightous in the first place than good luck.

kindly fool yourself with your own duplicity. and what is my loss in it ?

comeon brothers

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 11, 2017, 10:41:02 PM
It is amazing how someone so inherently stupid is still alive.  But then, Trump supporters are still alive................so, it seems stupidity has a very strong foothold on this world.  But this fruit loop is a real Froot Loop!!  This Froot Loop has such poor English that even when I tried to figure out what he was saying, it did not do any good.  He is just jamming words together and he seems to not care if they make sense or not.

and why bring trump in front of me ? why bring the puppet in front of me ? who is acting on the commands of those who are taking my big big and tight tight in your small mouths by pying without invitation like an whore.

and what you have to do with me ? is that you want to give me your daughter or sister in marriage ? so that you are checking that im fool or wise ? what you have to do with me personally ? for im not very important character. its an open secret.

OR is that you want to marry me yourself ? so that you want my personal bio data ? but im an ugly, foolish, poor vagabond for your kind info so kindly avoid me. ( for your good ) nor im interested in you or anyone else.

so why you want to know about me ? is that like an whore taking of anyone else in your mouth is your favrite work ? than good luck with pying.

otherwise why take of foolish person like me who has no value ? instead of that take of someone else who is rich, good looking, intelligent etc. for im none of these. so kindly avoid me.

and why are you envious of me ? since im an fool, ugly, poor vagabond etc. nor has any good or say bright future. so why are you envious of me ? have to raped you ? or your wife, daughter, sister or mother ? or stolen your proprety ? or say crushed your prestige ? ( which is surely i have done )

Shiranu

I wish you peace and happiness comeon, because you clearly lack much of it in your heart. May Shiva take mercy on you and give you true enlightenment from your ignorance.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 11, 2017, 09:00:05 PM
and dont accept it. for no one is dying for anyone else and kindly remain the damn will full football. and enjoy your kicks after kicks ( with repeated birth after births ) from 1 nation to another.

and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

How the hell is that a reply to quoting me?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 11, 2017, 10:47:34 PM
No ... he is just a son of Dhritarashtra .. the blind king from the Gita.  Krishna didn't have kind words for them.
Neither did Bugs Bunny!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Ah yes!  It just dawned on me who this guy is.  He is Cicero from Skyrim, the keeper of the Night Mother of the Dark Brotherhood!  Cicero, in every other sentence, brings up 'Mother' and explains how she guides the guild member's hands and activities.  I knew that I should have killed him when I had the chance...................but, nooooooooooooooooo, I had to let the little bugger live; no good deed goes unpunished!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

comeon brothers

Quote from: Shiranu on December 12, 2017, 12:24:57 AM
I wish you peace and happiness comeon, because you clearly lack much of it in your heart. May Shiva take mercy on you and give you true enlightenment from your ignorance.

thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me. but i wish nothing cuz im practically giving you the Original purpose of human life. ( to which you will never accept *take it as granted* )

so now kindly enjoy your repeated kicks after kicks from 1 nation  to another. ( will full football )

and parents are in ignorance ? ( just see the fun ) now even the damn child will lead us to our real papa without the help of our mums. ( just see the fun again )

comeon brothers

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 12, 2017, 04:57:36 AM
How the hell is that a reply to quoting me?

now you dont accept the purpose of human life cuz it is very unpalatable or say it is wrong thing to be an responsible man instead of uncivilized bachelor daddy.

and go to hell. not my problem. do as you like. and it is not possible that everyone can buy the gold and here is the pure gold.

and gold is not possesion of everyone. so kindly forget it.

and your policy is lovely that *give dog bad name and hang it* cuz you cannot follow the damn rules and regulations. so policy is lovely. so kindly fool yourself with your own duplicity. what is my loss in it ? practically nothing at all.

for my business is done. now you do as you like.

pr126

@ come on brothers

Do you think it is necessary to bo rude and abusive?

comeon brothers

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 12, 2017, 08:34:52 AM
Neither did Bugs Bunny!

i may stay whatever not your problem. do you want to give me your daughter or sister in marriage ? so that you are so much interested that what im ?

for im not an important person. so kindly you mind your business.

comeon brothers

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 12, 2017, 08:39:44 AM
Ah yes!  It just dawned on me who this guy is.  He is Cicero from Skyrim, the keeper of the Night Mother of the Dark Brotherhood!  Cicero, in every other sentence, brings up 'Mother' and explains how she guides the guild member's hands and activities.  I knew that I should have killed him when I had the chance...................but, nooooooooooooooooo, I had to let the little bugger live; no good deed goes unpunished!

now you are feeding me troll cuz you are completely off-topic. and if you want to kill your child than you must be an rascal mother.

who just enjoyed the sex with her 10 neigbours at once. and when she become pregnant than kill the damn unwanted baby.

Mike Cl

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 12, 2017, 10:53:13 AM
i may stay whatever not your problem. do you want to give me your daughter or sister in marriage ? so that you are so much interested that what im ?

for im not an important person. so kindly you mind your business.
right back at you---and sure, you can have your way with my sister since she is as real as your mother or god or whatever it is you worship.  You post on this board and you are my business--if I want it that way.  Your wishes and desires have nothing to do with it and carry less than zero weight with me.  So, prattle on, dear idiot.  Or, as I think I know who you are, carry on Cicero.

Mike Cl

Quote from: comeon brothers on December 12, 2017, 10:55:04 AM
now you are feeding me troll cuz you are completely off-topic. and if you want to kill your child than you must be an rascal mother.

who just enjoyed the sex with her 10 neigbours at once. and when she become pregnant than kill the damn unwanted baby.
Whatever the fuck that means!!??  :histerical: :what:

comeon brothers

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 12, 2017, 10:56:11 AM
right back at you---and sure, you can have your way with my sister since she is as real as your mother or god or whatever it is you worship.  You post on this board and you are my business--if I want it that way.  Your wishes and desires have nothing to do with it and carry less than zero weight with me.  So, prattle on, dear idiot.  Or, as I think I know who you are, carry on Cicero.

i posted on this board therefore you will take my big big and tight tight in your small mouth by pying without invitation ? and waste your time ?

well than good luck. ;') no problem. enjoy it kindly enjoy it ( first class saint ) lick it hard like an whore. good luck.

SGOS

It's hard to tell if this guy writes the way he does as a cover up for his identity, or if his English really sucks that bad.