News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

AhHA! I missed my calling as a gazer

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, December 08, 2017, 05:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Introducing Braco the gazer..
Hell, I could stand there doing absolutely nothing and people would pay for the honor of being in my presence..

I too could stand and stare at the wall doing absolutely nothing else for hours on end..
https://youtu.be/yWWxnbDNSLI

How do ya get a gig like this? 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Well, you may have missed that boat, but you could still find fame and fortune as a geezer.

SGOS

Most people spend their day gazing at their smart phones.  I don't see why this guy is such a big deal.

Cavebear

I would guess it takes 1,000 suckers to keep a scammer like that in business.  And considering how many scammers there are out there, that is a LOT of suckers. 

Granted, there may be overlap where the same sucker helps support multiple scammers.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

A gazer is like a seer that doesn't do anything.  He couldn't make it as a seer so all he does is gaze.  People are too easily impressed.

SGOS

I've seen drunks do something similar just before they pass out.

GSOgymrat

When I see videos like this or of religious services it reminds me that so many people are looking for some kind of transcendence or to share an emotional experience with other people.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 09, 2017, 09:39:35 AM
When I see videos like this or of religious services it reminds me that so many people are looking for some kind of transcendence or to share an emotional experience with other people.

Sharing an emotion experience ... is called bonding.  Anti-social types can't do it.  A few may seek transcendence, but it is best to do it alone, not in your company break room.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

If he gazes at me like that, I'll kick his ass.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on December 09, 2017, 09:26:05 AM
I've seen drunks do something similar just before they pass out.

Maybe its that unfocused look in the eyes...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on December 12, 2017, 01:58:01 AM
I think that's what I'm seeing too.

GSOgymrat

He's channeling an Afghan hound, which happens to be the least intelligent of dog breeds.

SGOS

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 12, 2017, 09:51:52 AM
He's channeling an Afghan hound, which happens to be the least intelligent of dog breeds.
You must have searched for hours to find that.  Actually, the hound may appear to be slightly more alert, but it's very close.

SGOS

A good gaze can't be too intense.  You're not really looking at anything.  You don't want to seem like you're paying close attention.  You're gazing, possibly while reminiscing about a special memory like last night's MacDonald's hamburger.  That's a good gaze.