U.S. to Recognize Jerusalem as the Israeli Capital

Started by Shiranu, December 05, 2017, 10:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The "Peace Process" is a sham. There can never be peace between Muslims and Jews. Allah forbids it.

But it was/is the favorite pipedream for everyone except the Muslims who are not going to accept anything except the total annihilation of Israel.

The HAMAS Charter

Article Thirteen
[Peace] initiatives, the so-called peaceful solutions, and the international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem, are all contrary to the beliefs of the Islamic Resistance Movement. For renouncing any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion; the nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its faith, the movement educates its members to adhere to its principles and to raise the banner of Allah over their homeland as they fight their Jihad: "Allah is the all-powerful, but most people are not aware."

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."  - Albert Einstein

SGOS

I read a recent headline, only the headline, however: "Moving the Capitol of Israel has Been in the Works for Years."  I took this to mean that Trump did not conceive the idea, but it began under another administration.  It could also mean that move is something outside the prevue of the United States.  But I can't find the story now.

GrinningYMIR

I kean Congress did sign the recognition of Jerusalem as Capitol back in the 90s and every president has pushed it off since the . Maybe that’s what it meant
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

SGOS

I found the article.  It's one of those interview formats, and for whatever reason, I usually avoid those.  I glanced at it and read parts of it just now.  Not sure what to think.  The problem I see is that it might encourage Israel to force Palestinians out, which is not a direction we probably want to pursue.  Either way, we are not going to stop Israeli aggression or Palestinian blow back, but I don't know that for sure.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=20639

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 07, 2017, 11:48:29 AM
I found the article.  It's one of those interview formats, and for whatever reason, I usually avoid those.  I glanced at it and read parts of it just now.  Not sure what to think.  The problem I see is that it might encourage Israel to force Palestinians out, which is not a direction we probably want to pursue.  Either way, we are not going to stop Israeli aggression or Palestinian blow back, but I don't know that for sure.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=20639

Yes, late last year, President Obama tried to pee on BeeBee.  Not kosher.

Definitely kind of ... "you and him go fight" kind of deal.  Definitely stay far from this one .. there are no winners.

Bad scenario ...

Russia and Iran continue to make gains in the ME ...
Russia and Iran threaten Israel ...
Russia offers to Iran, to do Final Solution ...
Russia nukes Tel Aviv, Moscow and Teheran get nuked by Israel.

Meanwhile American Evangelical Christians dance in the streets, and Muslims dance in the streets (they are ideological cousins).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Shiranu on December 05, 2017, 10:25:44 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/05/world/middleeast/american-embassy-israel-trump-move.html
The entire world is saying, "Please... please... please, don't do that. That is stupid af." ... and Trump don't give a shit.
Well, as Colbert said, Chump's actually united the world!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: pr126 on December 06, 2017, 12:23:29 PM
Trump is already a billionaire.
So he claims, but I've seen no real evidence of it.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 06, 2017, 11:48:30 PM
Why does America have the authority to declare what is and isn't the capital of a foreign nation?
I was wondering the same thing. Just how powerful is the "leader of the free world"? Can he, by fiat, declare another nation's capital? Seems pretty silly to me...
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 07, 2017, 02:30:57 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Just how powerful is the "leader of the free world"? Can he, by fiat, declare another nation's capital? Seems pretty silly to me...

Trump is pretty silly.  So silly I think that he has let BeeBee egg him into starting WW III in the ME ... to compete with the one forming in Korea.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 07, 2017, 02:30:57 PM

Actually, it is Israel who wants its capital to be Jerusalem, while other countries say no, you can't.

Weird, what?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 07, 2017, 11:42:21 PM
Actually, it is Israel who wants its capital to be Jerusalem, while other countries say no, you can't.

Weird, what?

Funny how over time, the same Left that was massacred by Hitler, has come to be anti-Semitic too.  But then Stalin wanted to kill Jews, but Hitler beat him to it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

A little story:

Muhammad instructed his folks to pray towards Jerusalem, to entice the Jews to join his cult.
When the Jews refused, he got miffed and said OK, sod you lot, and changed the direction of prayer towards Mekka. Then he slaughtered them. Yes, he was really angry.

But there is also evidence that the original kibla was in Petra and later changed to Mekka.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 07, 2017, 11:59:18 PM
A little story:

Muhammad instructed his folks to pray towards Jerusalem, to entice the Jews to join his cult.
When the Jews refused, he got miffed and said OK, sod you lot, and changed the direction of prayer towards Mekka. Then he slaughtered them. Yes, he was really angry.

But there is also evidence that the original kibla was in Petra and later changed to Mekka.

"Consistency is the hob-goblin of little camels" ... misquote of Emerson by Muhammad ;-)

The Jews Muhammad slaughtered, were Arab Jews ... so not true Jews ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Pagans, Hanifs, Christians, and Jews lived in peace on the Arabian peninsula until Muhammad got his "calling".
After that, Jihad (Holy war) for the next 14 centuries. Still ongoing.

What is jihad?

Quote“Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the UTMOST IMPORTANCE in Islam and is ONE OF ITS PILLARS. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an OBLIGATORY DUTY in Islam ON EVERY MUSLIMS. He who tries to escape from this duty, or DOES NOT FULFILL HIS DUTY, dies as a hypocrite.” â€" footnotes on p.39, ‘The Noble Koran’, published by King Fahd Complex for Publication of the Quran, Madinah, KSA.

JIHADISM (the doctrine that jihad is the most important action of Muslims) is FUNDAMENTAL, CANONICAL, ‘ESSENTIAL’ Islam, rather than an aberration.

Legal Definition of Jihad from the ‘Reliance of the Traveller’ (book of Sharia law)

â€" “Jihad is a communal obligation,” meaning upon the Muslims each year. [Reliance of the Traveller, Book O9.1]

Jihad is something Muslims must do against non-Muslims every year. Exactly what is it?

â€" Chapter O9.0: Jihad : (O: Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada signifying warfare to establish the religion.

â€" O9.8: The Objectives of Jihad : The caliph (o25) makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians…

â€" O9.9 : The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim (O: because they are not a people with a Book …

Qur’an 2:216 “Jihad (holy fighting in Allah’s Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims), though you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and like a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not.”

Those who do not commit jihad are “hypocrites”

Qur’an 4:95 “Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard, fighting Jihad in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a RANK HIGHER to those who strive hard, FIGHTING JIHAD with their wealth and bodies to those who sit. Allah prefers Jihadists who strive hard and fight above those who sit at home. He has distinguished his fighters with a HUGE REWARD.”

Jihad brings the greatest “reward” from Allah, thus it is the highest deed in Islam.

Bukhari:V4B52N44 “A man came to Allah’s Apostle and said, ‘Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad in reward.’ He replied, ‘I do not find such a deed.'”

Bukhari:V1B2N25 “Allah’s Apostle was asked, ‘What is the BEST DEED?’ He replied, ‘To believe in Allah and His Apostle Muhammad.’ The questioner then asked, ‘What is the next best in goodness?’ He replied, ‘To PARTICIPATE IN JIHAD, RELIGIOUS FIGHTING in Allah’s Cause.'”

Jihadists are the “real” Muslims

Qur’an 33:22 “Among the Believers are men who have been TRUE to their covenant with Allah and have gone out for JIHAD (holy fighting). Some have completed their vow to the EXTREM and have been MARTYRED FIGHTING AND DYING in His Cause, and some are waiting, PREPARED FOR DEATH in battle.”

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel