Author Topic: Site Donation 2018  (Read 444 times)

Offline aitm

Re: Site Donation 2018
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 07:50:49 PM »
I am going to be sending in about $500.00 here real quick just as soon as I scratch this last spot on the ticket and.......crap.....uh.........*cough*
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 03:56:57 AM »
I am going to be sending in about $500.00 here real quick just as soon as I scratch this last spot on the ticket and.......crap.....uh.........*cough*
I was about to say that soon as the last big power ball ticket gets blown into my hand during a hurricane I was going to prepay the cost of running the site for the next 50 years.
Unfortunately and completely out of my control is the fact that there were no active hurricanes right before the lucky fucker in New Hampshire won it. You just can't rely on the weather when it comes to the lottery. Dammit!
There was a big storm up that way,but it didn't blow anything to South Carolina from New Hampshire to the best of my recollection .. If it did the winning power ball ticket wasn't among them..
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:00:18 AM by AllPurposeAtheist »
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 02:12:04 PM »
Just want to update everyone that for this year we are going to try something new. We are going to keep the donation up all year long instead of just opening near the end of the year. Let me know how you guys feel about this change or do you think it would be better to just keep it close and only open it near the bill date.

Out of curiousity, what do you need per year?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Hakurei Reimu

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 03:49:36 PM »
Plonk!

I'm one of those people who needs the reminder...
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2018, 11:32:46 PM »
Out of curiousity, what do you need per year?

It's around $250 ish / year if I recall correctly. 

NaRu actually gets the bill so he can tell you the real numbers.