Flynn confesses that he is a Grey and Trump is Reptilian ...

Started by Baruch, December 01, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Actually, he has confessed, and will turn State's evidence.  He admits to lying to the FBI, same as Martha Stewart (don't to that folks).

He was fired by Trump, for having lied to VP Pence.

So huzzah, all you Marxists out there ... maybe you will get President Pence.

But ...

1. Will Pence institute burning at the stake?  Comey may be celebrating prematurely.

2. Will Pence choose JEB as his VP?  The Deep State wants to know.

3. If JEB becomes the VP, will they pardon Hinkley?  He has suffered enough already.

4. If Hinkley is pardoned, will he do the Bush family cha-cha-cha again?  Will Hinkley use a better gun this time?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I expect Pence and deVos (who may become VP) to bring back the auto-da-fe, but I hope I'm wrong.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 07, 2017, 04:15:36 PM
I expect Pence and deVos (who may become VP) to bring back the auto-da-fe, but I hope I'm wrong.

If deVos becomes VP, then expect a second impeachment.  And her brother is Erik Prince of Blackwater/Xe/Academi aka Damien: Omen VI.  He is Catholic.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 07, 2017, 11:48:52 PM
If deVos becomes VP, then expect a second impeachment.  And her brother is Erik Prince of Blackwater/Xe/Academi aka Damien: Omen VI.  He is Catholic.

Tump's best defense against impeachment is that Pence might be even crazier in his own way.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!