Trump, Twitter and the Libyan Slave Trade

Started by Shiranu, December 01, 2017, 03:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

QuoteAre you trying to claim that these Libyan officials would never have denied slave auctions within their country anyways?

Nope. I am trying to claim what I have said thrice now; Trump's words, the words of the second most powerful man in the world, are being used to justify slave auctioning in North Africa.

Every, single, fucking, argument you make... is just trying to deflect blame and change the topic. You have not once actually proven anything I said wrong and instead just try to change the topic about how someone else is terrible.

I am not going to even bother quoting your next paragraph because it literally proves what I said absolutely true; you blame him, her and everyone else instead of address the fact that the second most powerful man in the world's words, which carry alot of fucking weight, are being used to defend slave auctioning in Northern African.

QuoteTrump is not perfect but he was absolutely the lesser of two evils in this election.

How often did your parents drop you on your head when you were a child? Daily? Bi-hourly?

But let me argue like you...

Your boy has turned the entire world against the United States. Your boy has allowed our political arch-rival, China, to become the most powerful and influential nation in the world. Your boy is making us become excluded from new trade agreements. Your boy is head of a party that is adding a billion+ to our deficit over the next 10 years to give him and his friends cuts while everyone not in the elite circle foots the bill.

So who gives a shit about Obama, whoever... your guy is clearly worse, so I see no need to address the problems he created. If you expect me to defend Obama against irrelevant remarks, then I expect you to show me the same courtesy in regards to relevant remarks about your little boy.

And you are really worried about Hillary being the lesser of two evils? You actually think business-as-usual, cookie-cutter Hillary would have been worse then this?

The fact that you are incapable of spelling stupid correctly, though I am sure you do it tongue in cheek, when added with the rest of the moronic shit you say doesn't come across as witty and with bite... it makes people seriously wonder if you are actually mentally retarded (and I say that with the caveat that it is a major disrespect to people who are actually mentally handicapped and don't deserve to be compared to morons like yourself, when they are generally ten times the men and women you will ever hope to be).
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

chill98

Quote from: Shiranu on December 02, 2017, 09:08:50 PM
Nope. I am trying to claim what I have said thrice now; Trump's words, the words of the second most powerful man in the world, are being used to justify slave auctioning in North Africa.[/QUOTE
Not justify, DENY it EXISTS.

Every, single, fucking, argument you make... is just trying to deflect blame and change the topic. You have not once actually proven anything I said wrong and instead just try to change the topic about how someone else is terrible.
Directing it back to its source rather than your approach, which evading the real issue. 
ISLAM justifies SLAVERY.
No islamic control, no slavery.  Slavery was not an issue under Quaddafi.

The whole STOOPID video was a logical Fallacy from begining to end.  Not my fault in your sheer hatred of Trump, you cannot see your sources commit such fallacious arguements!

I am not going to even bother quoting your next paragraph because it literally proves what I said absolutely true; you blame him, her and everyone else instead of address the fact that the second most powerful man in the world's words, which carry alot of fucking weight, are being used to defend slave auctioning in Northern African.

Trumps words carry no weight in Libya.  Screams of Fake news! Fake News! are ignored by anyone who chooses to ignore them.  I ignore them because they are irrelevant to what I believe it the truth, Islamic Fundies are practicing Qu'ran endorsed Slavery in Libya as a direct result of US [NATO] intervention over Oil and Gold.

But let me argue like you...

Your boy has turned the entire world against the United States. Your boy has allowed our political arch-rival, China, to become the most powerful and influential nation in the world. Your boy is making us become excluded from new trade agreements. Your boy is head of a party that is adding a billion+ to our deficit over the next 10 years to give him and his friends cuts while everyone not in the elite circle foots the bill.
The entire world eh?  LOL more hyperbole from the parrot.

Compliments of Bill Clinton:
http://www.epi.org/publication/issuebriefs_ib137/

My taxes will go down and I am in the lowest 20%. 

Trade agreements have been bad for working americans.   Tax breaks for corps fleeing the usa, under relocation breaks and the barrier to bringing that money back into the USA contributed to these problems for working americans.

A trillion dollars over 10 years vs this:
Thus, the national debt under Obama will have grown by about $9 trillion, or an increase of 86%.
http://www.businessinsider.com/national-debt-deficit-added-under-president-barack-obama-2017-1

That is more than a Trillion dollars a year under obama.
So who gives a shit about Obama, whoever... your guy is clearly worse, so I see no need to address the problems he created. If you expect me to defend Obama against irrelevant remarks, then I expect you to show me the same courtesy in regards to relevant remarks about your little boy.
But I dont respect your opinion.  I think you are straight up wrong.  And I dont think you were dropped on your head to get this way.  I am not looking for you to defend Obama, there is no defense for Obama's actions as president. Just quit blaming trump for issues that are not his fault.
And you are really worried about Hillary being the lesser of two evils? You actually think business-as-usual, cookie-cutter Hillary would have been worse then this?
Yes, I think business as usual would result in a worse condition for the american people.  I do think Hillary would have made things even worse. 
The fact that you are incapable of spelling stupid correctly, though I am sure you do it tongue in cheek, when added with the rest of the moronic shit you say doesn't come across as witty and with bite... it makes people seriously wonder if you are actually mentally retarded (and I say that with the caveat that it is a major disrespect to people who are actually mentally handicapped and don't deserve to be compared to morons like yourself, when they are generally ten times the men and women you will ever hope to be).
See, you really are a bigot.  And intellectually under-developed.  Stop drinking the soy milk!  Your right though, they dont deserve to be compared to me.  But you did it anyways!! 

big·ot  a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

And your video remains really stoopid.  I don't care if you approve of my spelling.  I choose to use that spelling based on my audience.  in real life, the oo part is drawn out.  stoooopid.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Another beneficial side effect of the Libyan war is the invasion of Europe by the third world.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/killingeurope

Shiranu

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on December 02, 2017, 11:30:41 PM

“True Ignorance is not the absence of knowledge but the refusal to acquire it.” - Karl Popper

Shiranu

No
Quote from: pr126 on December 02, 2017, 10:59:55 PM
Another beneficial side effect of the Libyan war is the invasion of Europe by the third world.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/killingeurope

Let's see...

>No Go Zones: Been disproven time, and time, and time again.
http://www.euractiv.com/section/languages-culture/news/debunking-the-myth-of-a-no-go-zone-in-malmo/
https://www.snopes.com/sweden-crime-no-go-zone-police/

>Rape is on the rise:
-Sweden - http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39056786
-The rape that the woman talked about of 39+ immigrants... not a single link to be found about that story.
-Yes, feminists are "silent" on the issue... because it's not actually an issue that exists. I am also silent about the selling of Mexican boys to Nigerian druglords to smuggle cocaine in their rectums to Canadian prostitutes. Not because I am a horrible person... because that shit isn't happening.

A Journalist who says he is as far-right as he can get... yeah, sounds like an unbiased source...

My god, a 3 minute long trailer and it's still managed to be that full of shit. Pathetic.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on December 02, 2017, 11:43:30 PM
“True Ignorance is not the absence of knowledge but the refusal to acquire it.” - Karl Popper

That really does apply to you well. Congrats on some self awareness.

pr126

You have some serious inferiority complex.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on December 03, 2017, 12:11:46 AM
You have some serious inferiority complex.

I would call it more a, "serious tired of you spreading lies complex", but whatever floats your goats.

And please, if I felt myself to be inferiour to you, I would go outside and shoot myself right now. I cannot imagine the shame of being less of a man than you.

Thankfully I have a long way to fall before I reach that level of scummery.

Gilgamesh

Shiranu, you are actually crazy.

Donald Trump saying CNN is fake news, and then Libya media going "Yeah I agree - none of the shit CNN said about us was true" does not correlate Donald or his rhetoric in any way with Libya's slave-trade. There is no logical connection there.

Let's say there's a rapist, and then a guy incorrectly accuses the rapist of also being a thief. If I correctly point out that the rapist is not a thief; I am not defending  the rapists rapings in doing so.

You are on too many levels of lefty propaganda. I recommend having your cable shut off.

pr126

@ Shiranu

You are using too much ad hominems in your posts.
The need to bring people down, so you appear better than your opponent.

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

Shiranu

Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 03, 2017, 12:53:31 AM
Shiranu, you are actually crazy.

Donald Trump saying CNN is fake news, and then Libya media going "Yeah I agree - none of the shit CNN said about us was true" does not correlate Donald or his rhetoric in any way with Libya's slave-trade. There is no logical connection there.

Let's say there's a rapist, and then a guy incorrectly accuses the rapist of also being a thief. If I correctly point out that the rapist is not a thief; I am not defending  the rapists rapings in doing so.

You are on too many levels of lefty propaganda. I recommend having your cable shut off.

And the third batter steps to the plate, and the third batter strikes out on what I said.

The game goes into the 98th inning, at one-hundred and ten to zero.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Shiranu on December 03, 2017, 12:59:20 AM
And the third batter steps to the plate, and the third batter strikes out on what I said.

The game goes into the 98th inning, at one-hundred and ten to zero.

Elucidate. Go on.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on December 03, 2017, 12:54:02 AM

@ Shiranu

You are using too much ad hominems in your posts.
The need to bring people down, so you appear better than your opponent.

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

I have little need to bring you down to appear better to... whom, exactly?

The people here who agree with me, or are sympathetic to my opinion at least, already dislike you because of... well, the fact that you are you. I don't mean that ideologically, I mean you are an obnoxious cock who lies and spreads fear because he is an ignorant fool. And I mean that in the most polite way; that is nothing against you as a person (I have said many times before, I do not know you as a person to make such a judgement... it is quite likely if we met in person I would find you a quite fine person to be around so long as we did not discuss politics), simply you as an avatar with a voice.

The people here who disagree with me, no matter how much I insult you or let you dig your own hole, will never change their opinion... so why would I care about looking good in their eyes?

No, I simply do this because you are a bigot and a fool, and I will let you dig your own grave in every thread so that in case anyone new joins the forum who is neutral or left-leaning knows not to take you seriously from the get-go from your body of work. If I let your garbage stand on it's own? Well... I can only say when I was new to the forum I actually believed what you said, and acted on it in the real world, spread your hateful ideology, because there was no one calling you out or proving you wrong. So when I learned that you were full of shit, I simply filled that void of being your counterweight.

Of course no one new really ever joins this forum anyways... but it's better to be safe than sorry, is it not?