News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What To Do With An Empty Garage Bay

Started by SGOS, September 29, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

I figure that since I haven't had a recognizable mid-life crisis yet, I haven't hit the midpoint yet.  So I'm good to nearly 108 so far...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on November 01, 2017, 10:01:50 AM
Some babe walking down the highway did flash me a Peace Symbol as I zoomed by at 55 mph.  I had my cap and sunglasses on, so she might of thought I was 27, but it wasn't a pee in her pants kind of recognition.  It was more like, "Yeah... peace... whatever."

A peace sign isn't a flirt, a flirt isn't an invitation, and invitation isn't and interest.  Until it is.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on November 04, 2017, 02:08:05 AM
A peace sign isn't a flirt, a flirt isn't an invitation, and invitation isn't and interest.  Until it is.
Yes, it all goes nowhere fast.

Jason78

Why can't you fill it with motorbikes?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

SGOS

I guess you can put anything you want in there.

By the way, the new Thor movie introduces a new super villain, and one of her minions, a kind of sub-super villain is in a scene where he displays to the camera a room full of booty which he has accumulated from his raping and pillaging.  He so proud of all his booty, mostly his guns, but among all the piles of junk in his garage, or whatever it is, he's got a shiny little motor scooter.  I broke out in laughter, although the rest of the audience remained quiet.  It's always embarrassing when I do that, but of all the things that a guy who can fly would covet; A motor scooter?  Good Grief.  I thought that was hilarious.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on November 04, 2017, 11:03:56 AM
I guess you can put anything you want in there.

By the way, the new Thor movie introduces a new super villain, and one of her minions, a kind of sub-super villain is in a scene where he displays to the camera a room full of booty which he has accumulated from his raping and pillaging.  He so proud of all his booty, mostly his guns, but among all the piles of junk in his garage, or whatever it is, he's got a shiny little motor scooter.  I broke out in laughter, although the rest of the audience remained quiet.  It's always embarrassing when I do that, but of all the things that a guy who can fly would covet; A motor scooter?  Good Grief.  I thought that was hilarious.

I was going to say add a bunch of odd junk to the storage container to make those who xray those things before bidding get interested. 

But you caught me with "but of all the things that a guy who can fly would covet; A motor scooter?", I cracked up.  Great observation!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 07, 2017, 03:36:07 AM
I was going to say add a bunch of odd junk to the storage container to make those who xray those things before bidding get interested. 

But you caught me with "but of all the things that a guy who can fly would covet; A motor scooter?", I cracked up.  Great observation!

Maybe he stole the scooter from a circus bear?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2017, 07:25:18 AM
Maybe he stole the scooter from a circus bear?

I'm sure SGOS wasn't refering to a scooter stolen from a circus.