News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

eCommerce

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, November 21, 2017, 02:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I have absolutely no idea how many of you or if any of you have ever tried your hand at selling online outside of perhaps ebay or maybe edsy..
I found a market that may be wide open with a ton of possibility, the online cannabis accessories market, pipes, shirts, furniture, you name it.
It's not as if nobody sells online and indeed plenty of people do, but I was looking for an online marketplace for multiple vendors aimed specifically for this market and I came up completely blank.
I thought there has to be something similar to Edsy specifically for the cannabis accessories market, but there simply isn't and if there is I can't find it.
Anyway, I think that this is a wide open market, but would likely take a good deal of marketing expertise to get it well known, but once it is I would think there are thousands of people who want to sell their homemade items to the cannabis market outside of the usual places..
Any ideas or suggestions?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Cavebear

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 21, 2017, 02:04:05 PM
I have absolutely no idea how many of you or if any of you have ever tried your hand at selling online outside of perhaps ebay or maybe edsy..
I found a market that may be wide open with a ton of possibility, the online cannabis accessories market, pipes, shirts, furniture, you name it.
It's not as if nobody sells online and indeed plenty of people do, but I was looking for an online marketplace for multiple vendors aimed specifically for this market and I came up completely blank.
I thought there has to be something similar to Edsy specifically for the cannabis accessories market, but there simply isn't and if there is I can't find it.
Anyway, I think that this is a wide open market, but would likely take a good deal of marketing expertise to get it well known, but once it is I would think there are thousands of people who want to sell their homemade items to the cannabis market outside of the usual places..
Any ideas or suggestions?

Ask the Trump adm9inistratio cast-offs.  They have the talent for scams.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!