News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Happy Xmas. infidel!

Started by pr126, November 21, 2017, 02:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrSD8fwor2Q

Newsflash! Since 1948   10 million Muslims were killed by fellow Muslims.

Baruch

Occidentalism ... everything wrong with the East, is caused by the nefarious West.  Narrative control in the South vs North hot war ... which is what came after the East vs West cold war.

Orientalism ... everything wrong with the West, is caused by the nefarious East ... pr126's favorite dogma.  Worked in the Cold War and in the Terror War.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteI did not invade/colonize/oppress any one's country.

I didn't invade Iraq. Doesn't mean I don't pay for it as a citizen of the country that did however.

QuoteI am not responsible what others did in the past.

As a willing, tax-paying citizen of any given country... yeah, you actually are. Tough shit, I'm afraid. We all have to deal with that, so no point crying about it.

QuoteIf it makes you feel better morally superior, go on calling me a bigot/racist/hater/Islamophobe/nazi/fascist, be my guests.

Frankly, what would actually make me feel "better" is to live in a society where racists and bigots like yourself didn't feel emboldened to share your hateful ideology and have politicians like that Wilders buffoon or Le Pen, Trump, et. al. have actual social power. As for hater/nazi/fascist, now you are just being a dumbass.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Egypt mosque attack: death toll raised to 235

The religion of peace, tolerance, and love. 

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Baruch

Already in Wiki ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bir_al-Abed_attack

An Salafist attack on Sufism.  Or shows false flag prior knowledge in the CIA journal of choice (aka Wiki).

Sad of course, most terror victims are Muslims.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on November 24, 2017, 02:00:53 PM
Egypt mosque attack: death toll raised to 235

The religion of peace, tolerance, and love. 

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Considering the 200 some victims were all Muslim, your sarcasm looks even more moronic than usual.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Shiranu ... but this is an internal Egyptian matter ... part of the ongoing Sinai Insurgency from 2011.  I doubt anyone here has a dog in that race to the bottom (civil war).  It is particularly unfortunate that in an eye-for-an-eye culture, violence against civilians has occurred, because vendetta is endless.

Egypt is presently made up of five different Arab-Egyptian-Berber-Sudanese ethnicities and two religions.  The Sinai Insurgency is related to oppression and neglect by Cairo of the Bedouin in Sinai and the Red Sea coast of Egypt.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Gee pr, you should immigrate to Amurka and become a rabid trump supporter. You'd fit right in.  Of course there's that thorny issue of immigration, but just enter the next beauty contest, put on big fake eyelashes and get a boob job and when the orange cheeto diddles you you'll have to squeal with delight.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

President Trump seems to get along with Gen Sisi.  So I expect the US is assisting with suppression of this domestic terror movement.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Baruch on November 25, 2017, 10:46:36 AM
President Trump seems to get along with Gen Sisi.  So I expect the US is assisting with suppression of this domestic terror movement.
who has possession of those brand new aircraft that Obama sent to Egypt?

O.P. wouldnt surprise me to see cement barriers around NY central park for Christmas. I don’t think they would bother for central park in Los Angeles. They haven’t even done a thorough job of securing LAX.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

I can't verify the numbers in the chart, but the ratios seem about right...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!