News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Happy Xmas. infidel!

Started by pr126, November 21, 2017, 02:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

How Britain celebrates Christmas in 2017: Armed guards, concrete barriers and metal detectors spring up around festive markets due to terror attack fears

The new normal.

Quran 8:60

Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly

Thank Allah that the wast majority of Muslim migrants are peaceful.
Otherwise we could get a bit worried. 

Baruch

Well, maybe vote against a Muslim mayor for London next time.  I am unimpressed with his view of terror.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

He's not exactly done much to show he acknowledges where the terror attacks come from, only treating them like its a generic thing. Yes, because europe suffered so many terror attacks before mass migration of allah's chosen ones.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

pr126

Munch wrote:
QuoteYes, because europe suffered so many terror attacks before mass migration of allah's chosen ones.
Europe had its fair share of Islamic terror for many centuries.
Charles Martell at the battle of Tours (732). Spain under Muslim rule for 700 years, Sicily for 150 years, Hungary 150 years of occupation, the Balkans, Battle of Lepanto (1671), The Gates of Vienna (under the command of King John III Sobieski, 1683) and more.

Even the Americans fought the Muslims in Battle of Derna 1805,

Then there is the History of Jihad a chronology of Muslim conquest since 623 AD to the present day, ongoing.

The History of Jihad

A lot to take in.

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on November 21, 2017, 07:03:17 AM
He's not exactly done much to show he acknowledges where the terror attacks come from, only treating them like its a generic thing. Yes, because europe suffered so many terror attacks before mass migration of allah's chosen ones.

Wrong again, Bob.

Have you heard of the IRA? The Troubles? The ETA? The Venician separatist movement? Anders Brevik? The Minsk Metro Bombing? The Train 906 bombing (Mafia)? Like... I'm American, and even I knew of all but the train 906 one. Literally European history post-WW2 to 1990's is terrorist attack after terrorist attack, no Muslims required. I'm not sure why someone from one of the countries with the best education systems in Europe doesn't know their own history.

The number of terrorist attacks has actually decreased in Europe since the decline of groups like the IRA and ETA has disbanded or come to peace with the U.K. and Spain.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

One-trick Pony only has one trick.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 21, 2017, 05:07:12 PM
One-trick Pony only has one trick.

IRA = one trick leprechaun, me bucko!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Something that the chart doesn't point out is that the number of fatal attacks has increased in the last two years, with an increase in average fatalities as well.

This coincides with a switch from al Queda terrorism which was intended to traumatize and be textbook terrorism, to ISIS terrorism which is more politically motivated and less about religious beliefs in comparison to AQ and more with the political conflict between the West (and the middle east) and them.

The overwhelming majority of people killed by ISIS terrorism however come from Middle Eastern countries actively engaged in combating ISIS, and are almost exclusively Muslim themselves. So trying to pin this on Islam is like trying to pin the troubles on Catholics; it wouldn't be entirely inaccurate, but it wouldn't be the truth either.

The world isn't that black and white, unfortunately.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 21, 2017, 08:55:43 PM
Something that the chart doesn't point out is that the number of fatal attacks has increased in the last two years, with an increase in average fatalities as well.

This coincides with a switch from al Queda terrorism which was intended to traumatize and be textbook terrorism, to ISIS terrorism which is more politically motivated and less about religious beliefs in comparison to AQ and more with the political conflict between the West (and the middle east) and them.

The overwhelming majority of people killed by ISIS terrorism however come from Middle Eastern countries actively engaged in combating ISIS, and are almost exclusively Muslim themselves. So trying to pin this on Islam is like trying to pin the troubles on Catholics; it wouldn't be entirely inaccurate, but it wouldn't be the truth either.

The world isn't that black and white, unfortunately.

Yep, Orangemen of N Ireland ... total pacifists.  Bet Trump is their favorite American ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Islam cannot take over new territory by military force.

But it can be done by demographics and time.
To help Islam achieve this, we open our borders and invite them in by the millions.

Come on in and bring your beautiful ideology with you. Welcome!

Shiranu

QuoteIslam cannot take over new territory by military force.

And here I thought you were a master of Islamic history.

QuoteTo help Islam achieve this, we open our borders and invite them in by the millions.

Europe in 2030 is expected to be 8% Muslim. If they are on the brink of overrunning Europe, they are doing a very poor job of it.

There is also flaws in that methodology; Western Muslims tend to reject Orthodox Islam at about a 30% rate going into adulthood, and another 16% claim no religious affiliation, but are still marked as "Muslim" because of their birth. So now let's take that 8% and assume that all of them were "Orthodox" Muslims, and that number drops down to 3.04% of European Muslims as being devout Muslims.

Are you telling me that 3.04% of the population is really going to, in the blink of the eye, overrun your culture? If so, your culture is so weak it probably deserves to be overrun.

QuoteCome on in and bring your beautiful ideology with you. Welcome!

Queue Captian Obvious...

>If you didn't want Muslims in your country, you shouldn't have colonized their countries for hundreds of years and given them right to become citizens!<

(Or in Germany's case, shouldn't have brought in hundreds of thousands of Turks to be expendable labour)

There are some very legitimate issues with Muslim immigrants, but you don't actually care about those. You only care about being a bigot, just like there are legitimate issues with Mexican immigrants but there are many people (see; Republicans) who only care about being bigots.

pr126

Islam cannot take over new territory by military force. At the present.

I did not invade/colonize/oppress any one's country.
I am an immigrant myself from Hungary fleeing from Communist oppression. in 1956
I am not responsible what others did in the past.

If it makes you feel better morally superior, go on calling me a bigot/racist/hater/Islamophobe/nazi/fascist, be my guests.

You are self-righteous in your ideology, just like any religious fundamentalist.

Look at the article in the OP. You do not have to live like that. YET.

Baruch

Shiranu - "If so, your culture is so weak it probably deserves to be overrun." ... that would appear to be the case, being a bitch to Germany, means you get to dance to their tune, and their Turkish and other Muslim allies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Do you come here when you're off your meds?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers