Author Topic: Believe in Tesla and Volt?  (Read 839 times)

Offline PickelledEggs

Re: Believe in Tesla and Volt?
« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2017, 12:48:47 PM »
Thank you.  I keep trying to reason with him.  But he is the craziest person I've ever stayed in contact with and can't escape if I stay here.

I wish he was gone.
I am not going to ban him based on his incoherence in this thread, if that's what you are implying. Incoherence is not grounds for a ban

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2017, 02:29:42 PM »
I keep him on ignore and that takes care most of the issues for me. He can spew his idiotic crazy all he likes and I never see it. Works great. This thread topic happens to be of interest to me so I allowed myself to get sucked into his vortex for bit. But I did that by choice so I'm not complaining.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Offline Baruch (OP)

« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2017, 03:08:26 PM »
I am not going to ban him based on his incoherence in this thread, if that's what you are implying. Incoherence is not grounds for a ban

Ban on ... did you vote for Hillary?  Whatever y'all want ... echo chambers being what they are.

And like I said, if you want an electric bike or golf cart to get to work, be my guest.  But it won't revolutionize transportation.
שלום

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #108 on: December 09, 2017, 03:19:29 PM »
Ban on ... did you vote for Hillary?  Whatever y'all want ... echo chambers being what they are.

And like I said, if you want an electric bike or golf cart to get to work, be my guest.  But it won't revolutionize transportation.
Wtf does Hillary Clinton have to do with anything?

"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2017, 03:20:22 PM »
And wait. "Ban on..." are you literally asking me to ban you? Just want to make sure...

Offline PickelledEggs

« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2017, 03:21:07 PM »
I keep him on ignore and that takes care most of the issues for me. He can spew his idiotic crazy all he likes and I never see it. Works great. This thread topic happens to be of interest to me so I allowed myself to get sucked into his vortex for bit. But I did that by choice so I'm not complaining.
I wish I could put people on ignore...

« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2017, 06:29:00 PM »
I wish I could put people on ignore...

That was always one of things I hated most about being a mod.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful