News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Believe in Tesla and Volt?

Started by Baruch, November 20, 2017, 06:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2017, 06:14:11 AM
Thank you.  I keep trying to reason with him.  But he is the craziest person I've ever stayed in contact with and can't escape if I stay here.

I wish he was gone.
I am not going to ban him based on his incoherence in this thread, if that's what you are implying. Incoherence is not grounds for a ban

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Johan

I keep him on ignore and that takes care most of the issues for me. He can spew his idiotic crazy all he likes and I never see it. Works great. This thread topic happens to be of interest to me so I allowed myself to get sucked into his vortex for bit. But I did that by choice so I'm not complaining.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 09, 2017, 12:48:47 PM
I am not going to ban him based on his incoherence in this thread, if that's what you are implying. Incoherence is not grounds for a ban

Ban on ... did you vote for Hillary?  Whatever y'all want ... echo chambers being what they are.

And like I said, if you want an electric bike or golf cart to get to work, be my guest.  But it won't revolutionize transportation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2017, 03:08:26 PM
Ban on ... did you vote for Hillary?  Whatever y'all want ... echo chambers being what they are.

And like I said, if you want an electric bike or golf cart to get to work, be my guest.  But it won't revolutionize transportation.
Wtf does Hillary Clinton have to do with anything?

PickelledEggs

And wait. "Ban on..." are you literally asking me to ban you? Just want to make sure...

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Johan on December 09, 2017, 02:29:42 PM
I keep him on ignore and that takes care most of the issues for me. He can spew his idiotic crazy all he likes and I never see it. Works great. This thread topic happens to be of interest to me so I allowed myself to get sucked into his vortex for bit. But I did that by choice so I'm not complaining.
I wish I could put people on ignore...

Johan

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 09, 2017, 03:21:07 PM
I wish I could put people on ignore...

That was always one of things I hated most about being a mod.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2017, 10:00:26 AM
I am the anti-you ... in that I am so glad you stay.  Because I like you.  Think of me as a crazy girlfriend that you can't stop dating ;-))

No dropped the fantastic hot sex-crazed girlfriend long ago.  I need to sleep at least once every couple of days...

And THIS is why I'll never enter politics.  Humor this would NAIL me...  :(
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2017, 02:36:22 PM
No dropped the fantastic hot sex-crazed girlfriend long ago.  I need to sleep at least once every couple of days...

And THIS is why I'll never enter politics.  Humor this would NAIL me...  :(
I had a marginally deranged sex crazed girlfriend a while back.  It was the best sex I ever had.  But I couldn't deal with the other crazy stuff.  God, I miss that woman.   :pullhair:

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on December 18, 2017, 02:46:20 PM
I had a marginally deranged sex crazed girlfriend a while back.  It was the best sex I ever had.  But I couldn't deal with the other crazy stuff.  God, I miss that woman.   :pullhair:

I'm torn between being socially correct (and intelligently thoughtfully so) and asking if you still have her phone number.

No, I'm kidding.  "Hey, stop hitting me Sheri.  And tell Trixie to get dressed.  We have a softwre frrm to run"  Ack...  Help!

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2017, 02:51:43 PM
I'm torn between being socially correct (and intelligently thoughtfully so) and asking if you still have her phone number.

No, I'm kidding.  "Hey, stop hitting me Sheri.  And tell Trixie to get dressed.  We have a softwre frrm to run"  Ack...  Help!
I don't have her phone number as she moves around a lot trying to stay ahead of her creditors, but I did do some internet stalking and found her address.  Then I used Google Earth to check further.  The street view indicated a pretty shoddy looking neighborhood, but I'm still wondering how she pays the rent.  I don't want to even think about that.  But I could google her address again for you, assuming she is still there, but she's probably gone.  I don't know if she has stalked me or not, but she called me right after we broke up, and let fly with some horribly nasty language and somewhat emasculating accusations, which are too embarrassing to pass on.  So I'm not expecting her to show up on my doorstep.  Even if I tried to put in a good word for you, it would probably do more harm than good.  I don't think it would help to tell her you're a good chess player, but you could fax me a copy of your bank statements, and I could pass those on.  That might help.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on December 18, 2017, 03:16:44 PM
I don't have her phone number as she moves around a lot trying to stay ahead of her creditors, but I did do some internet stalking and found her address.  Then I used Google Earth to check further.  The street view indicated a pretty shoddy looking neighborhood, but I'm still wondering how she pays the rent.  I don't want to even think about that.  But I could google her address again for you, assuming she is still there, but she's probably gone.  I don't know if she has stalked me or not, but she called me right after we broke up, and let fly with some horribly nasty language and somewhat emasculating accusations, which are too embarrassing to pass on.  So I'm not expecting her to show up on my doorstep.  Even if I tried to put in a good word for you, it would probably do more harm than good.  I don't think it would help to tell her you're a good chess player, but you could fax me a copy of your bank statements, and I could pass those on.  That might help.

OK, you win.  I've run out of humor on this thread.  LOL!

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2017, 03:19:26 PM
OK, you win.  I've run out of humor on this thread.  LOL!
Yeah, we have probably hit the bottom of a pretty sorry barrel right now.  I might even delete a few posts.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on December 18, 2017, 03:23:23 PM
Yeah, we have probably hit the bottom of a pretty sorry barrel right now.  I might even delete a few posts.

Oh no, please don't delete any posts.  I actually only exist here when you po

Jason78

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2017, 03:08:26 PM

Sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "LA LA LA LA LA!" is not going to change reality.

It is currently revolutionising transportation.   Hybrid vehicles are now ubiquitous.  We've already got fully electric vehicles on our streets.    As the technology improves they will get cheaper and more will appear.

Back when the motor car was first invented there were a lot of people like you that said it would never work and it would never catch on.    Now we rarely see a horse on the city streets unless it's a mounted police officer.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato