The theory of evolution has been shattered. I have reversed the theory. Nobel

Started by suni_muslim, November 20, 2017, 04:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suni_muslim

Islam is the truth. Islam is the true religion
There is no evolution Never development is a great and terrible mistake .... Prophet Muhammad told 1440 years of earth rotation. Also tell the darkness that occurs at the bottom of the ocean and also told that the mountains like the tambourine of the Prophet Muhammad told a lot and much
These are great evidence of Muhammad's prophecy
I must get the Nobel Prize to veto evolutionary theory

First :
Where did that cell originally come from?
The escape of any religion for you and the absence of the God is the idea of holding the existing Sunday
Because your logical mind wants an answer from the creation of the Creator and from the created one
So who created the lonely individual cell eternal loneliness !!!!!!
Second :
Do not tell me the election and consider yourself answered to my words because I repeatedly with reason and proof I said it is false and illogical
The theme is that evolution convinced us that the creation of the universe is so, and it was not in power, and everything came in vain
Let us come to what you say
A cell that evolves and all these qualities develop in phases (Darwin's approach, of course)
abc
a \ b \ c attributes
To become
cba
In this way you need eight wrong one true
A man with a billion attributes
If it was vain without a maker would be qualities
The law of probability must apply to it
If a billion attributes are to be observed in this way
Of course, my speech is not systematic (the election of a natural election is calculated on the whim of what he said)
We are absurd and not systematic
One billion is a possibility
Billion * billion random, but this characteristic which is now
A billion * billion means the wrong possibility to be this current form
And only one is true
My brother tunnel a third to not integrate the qualities of each other to be able to live (so random format) means random random generate each other promise and so on)
I will meet you half
I will pour over 90%
Where ten percent is capable of life
Where are you random class
Someone answered me
He told me that the random target is to find a flying bird and a bird that does not fly and that is stupid and impractical as well as a kind of here began to evolve
Beautiful words of the words of the intensity of my miracles and my words
Dears
If we assume that evolution began here
Until the objects agreed on the same qualities in the stomach and hearing, brain and look and the number of eyes and oases of the brain and the similar back and ears
All these traits, after which forked out of the slums, produced other creatures with the same characteristics in a random way, for example chicken shaped legs, but the legs of the duck, but the similarity resulted new random about the old
Lovely
Where are the resulting slums until they agree on the same current system of qualities common to all
Or weave natural selection on the approach of evolution
Or copied the plan of the eternal cell on the scale of Darwin's theory
The legs were also separated by trousers
Where the billions of slums went, which, if absurd, was the eternal, one-stop cell
It was without a curriculum because if it were systematic, Bertm specific and a certain format there was a programmer
Do not let me forget
Separated on the natural selection approach
Bertem had theories of evolution as the two men were suited to the shape of trousers
I have sinned, forgive me, so it was so without slums
My love is how I secured mental-minded theories
With developments measured by the author's approach and not measured by logic
If evolution were fixed and manipulated for errors, evolution would be the basis of the universe
Who is handling the mistakes and setting the mark
Two answers to you either the eternal cell of the individual steadfast \
Or its approach was on the scale and words of his theory of evolution and natural selection
You saw that the embryo evolved from a cell
But a cell structured with a DNA-ready approach
With all this rigorous approach to evolution
Mutations and errors occur
So how without an approach or standard or RTM
Uh, who killed these products if I kept them so you would not
We have seen the sincerity of Darwin's evolution as a blight that the universe is an actor
We knew that the universe was an eternal cell that I believed and never believed
Greetings

Gawdzilla Sama

This dipshit is over at atheist.org as well. Never actually participates, just copy-pasta.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

suni_muslim

That's my word
Not copy and paste
copy and paste
From my file that you wrote earlier

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

You have much to learn, camel flea of the desert sands.  But don't let that stop you ... you hopefully have much travel before you sleep.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

I must say, this guy is making a compelling argument that Evolution doesn't exist.

... ... ...

Oh, wait sorry.

He is a making a compelling argument that evolution doesn't exist.

That's more like it.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

moon123 got banned elsewhere recently. Jackass posting style hasn't changed.
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: suni_muslim on November 20, 2017, 04:19:59 PM
That's my word
Not copy and paste
copy and paste
From my file that you wrote earlier
My suni friend--or should you be called sunny???  Anyway, do your know what 'dip-shit' means?  Look it up in any dictionary.  Go ahead, try..........your picture is right there.  It also appears in that same book under the heading of 'troll'. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

fencerider

"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

fencerider

O.P.

Mohammed told us that the earth is in rotation.
He told us its is dark way down in the ocean
He told us the mountains move but in slow motion

hehe
Suni is a poet
but doesnt know it

his form is bleak and forlorn
I hope we can change that
with some help from Solomon Zorn ;-D
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

maybe its a stream for a demi-god, but for us mortals its more like a river.