Author Topic: The theory of evolution has been shattered. I have reversed the theory. Nobel  (Read 623 times)

Islam is the truth. Islam is the true religion

OK, but what if you're wrong? Theists keep asking us that question, but they never seem to ask it of themselves.
God Not Found
"Nihilism: any aim is lacking, any answer to the question "why" is lacking. What does nihilism mean?--that the supreme values devaluate themselves."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Munch

OK, but what if you're wrong? Theists keep asking us that question, but they never seem to ask it of themselves.

Well that's because in having the kind of mental gymnastics it takes to believe what your religion tells you, the same person has the same mental gymnastics in believing only their way of think is the correct and only way.

I've always looked at this kind of mental disconnect as being an undeveloped aspect of childhood, something a person should grow out of and learn the question themselves over as they grow. Cause when I see one of my nephews beating up his brother because their arguing over the right answer to who's the best cartoon character, that's what I see these kind of religious morons doing, only as adults