News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

It's OK to be white

Started by pr126, November 20, 2017, 12:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on December 19, 2017, 11:43:19 PM

I actually know the guy, he works at a coffee shop I use to go to nearly daily. To imply that he is representative of even 1% of Texas State is blowing things unbelievably out of proportion. Infact, that backlash to it was really beautiful, everyone of every race was upset at those remarks and there were posters across campus embracing diversity (and yes, that includes white people).

Of course, that kinda destroys the whole narrative of how evil colleges hate the right wing, so that should probably be left out of the story...

And trust me, those of us who you think "agree" with him are sick of him more than most, because we know idiots will think we agree with him and use this as fuel for their own agendas.

What a hateful woman. I feel bad for her :(.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Well, pr126 likes to be triggered by every psycho with a youtube hiding under his bed.  Like Geritol for him.  Just go to bed, pr126.  Do some more baking.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

The question is, where did Rudi Martínez got the idea from?
What are university professors teaching?

Shiranu

Edit: That was way too long of response that will just be dismissed.

Tl;dr - Probably not Texas State University, as it is mostly rural whites and people who want to go to a top 5 party school in the United States. By all means, certain schools like Berkley or Stanford may be as you described, though I doubt it, but TXST is pretty representative of Texas as a state I would say; some moderates, a few more conservatives who were raised that way, but the overwhelming majority of both sides being extremely moderate and/or extremely indifferent about politics one way or another.

It's just the 1% of loud morons (Rudy, or as a State, Ghomert and Cruz) that make the rest of us look like loonies. The reality is the majority just don't give much of a shit one way or another and mostly vote based on what their parents raised them to vote.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 20, 2017, 02:32:53 AM
The question is, where did Rudi Martínez got the idea from?
What are university professors teaching?

Maybe university.  But people get lots of extraneous influences now, even college students, since the printing press.  There is an element of anarchism in college students .. I wouldn't want to base a revolution on them, no discipline, too many keggers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

When Africans wear face paint, usually it is a young man getting ready for his teen circumcision (ouch), no wonder he is twitching his eyebrows!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

"Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality".

Yeah, for sure things couldn't get much more evil than THAT!  Who could ever want "liberty and equality"?

And yet, some people seem to...  Trump. Republicans, rich people (the rich do NOT want competitors), and all those who hope someday to be among the rich.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Those calling themselves Liberal today are anything but.
They are authoritarians. "My way or else".

Antifa are not anti-fascist. They are the fascist.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on December 23, 2017, 04:31:14 AM
Those calling themselves Liberal today are anything but.
They are authoritarians. "My way or else".

Antifa are not anti-fascist. They are the fascist.

Since WWII, all opposition groups are controlled opposition groups.  Though sometimes they spin out of control (see Boston Marathon massacre).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 23, 2017, 06:51:47 AM
Since WWII, all opposition groups are controlled opposition groups.  Though sometimes they spin out of control (see Boston Marathon massacre).

"Baruch, you stupid slut"  (SNL), the Boston Massacre (in 4 part harmony) has nothing to do with today, assuming you live in today.  Tell me, what is it like back in 1450?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 23, 2017, 08:00:23 AM
"Baruch, you stupid slut"  (SNL), the Boston Massacre (in 4 part harmony) has nothing to do with today, assuming you live in today.  Tell me, what is it like back in 1450?

Where were you in 2013?  Either case was provocation by the authorities ... in one case Sam Adams (terrorist) the other by FBI (terrorists).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 23, 2017, 11:19:02 AM
Where were you in 2013?  Either case was provocation by the authorities ... in one case Sam Adams (terrorist) the other by FBI (terrorists).

I was thinking more of Crispus Attucks...   

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 23, 2017, 01:08:14 PM
I was thinking more of Crispus Attucks...

On second thought, Paul Revere white-washed his lithograph, to eliminate Crisps Attucks' race.  There was an actual African-American anti-British regiment from Rhode Island in the Revolution.  It didn't start with Glory.  There has been a lot of white-washing of American history ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.