News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

It's OK to be white

Started by pr126, November 20, 2017, 12:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Pepe lives!  The resurrection has started, and Kekistanis are first (not Texans, that is a different joke).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Far left are bunch of retards

pr126

Think of it as a religion.

The result of decades of brainwashing by the Academia, media, politicians. (Appeal to authority).
They do not realize that the ideology is wrong, just like the religious zealot cannot see it wrong.
Because that is all they know, all they ever learned.

Shiranu

I hate that i keep editing this post, but holy fuck those neckbeard trolls, and the people who think that the "YOU GOT PRANKED, BRUH!!!" is cool, really need to hurry up and hit puberty. "Hurr durr, lets take everything wrong with the internet and bring it into the real world! Then laugh at the normies who don't know we are just a bunch of sad little trolls!".

Yeah bro, you sure showed them...

QuoteThey do not realize that the ideology is wrong, just like the religious zealot cannot see it wrong.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Baruch

Ranae, regula!
Non, pas le français.
So don't feel triggered.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Not anti-Indian ... but I would enjoy every sacred cow to be slaughtered on the altar of hypocrisy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on November 20, 2017, 04:02:57 AM
Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Ah, I remember when I was 15 and thought being an edgelord was cool. Good times, good times.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Your post has demonstrated that you are still 15. Mentally.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on November 20, 2017, 10:12:37 AM
Your post has demonstrated that you are still 15. Mentally.

That hurts, coming from the guy who is sharing 4Chan as something we are suppose to be impressed by.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on November 20, 2017, 11:03:07 AM

That hurts, coming from the guy who is sharing 4Chan as something we are suppose to be impressed by.

Never worry about PR.  He is still fighting his youthful political demons.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 26, 2017, 04:58:39 AM
Never worry about PR.  He is still fighting his youthful political demons.

He was traumatized in Hungary, but 10 years later, and with the opposite result.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

I’m only racist against orange people. I’ve yet to see one of them contribute anything of value to society, even when they’re awarded the highest office in the land.

This is a Trump joke, by the way.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel