News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

It's OK to be white

Started by pr126, November 20, 2017, 12:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Check out post #15 in this thread.  Three people posted "likes" to a totally blank screen.

Edit:  Oops it was a video that my internet provider took three minutes to find.

Munch

Quote from: SGOS on January 18, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
Check out post #15 in this thread.  Three people posted "likes" to a totally blank screen.

Edit:  Oops it was a video that my internet provider took three minutes to find.

I was about to post this.

ah screw it doing it anyway.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on January 18, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
I was about to post this.

ah screw it doing it anyway.

Is that Donald and Donald Jr?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 18, 2018, 11:09:02 AM
Is that Donald and Donald Jr?

come on now, don't insult the indigenous fantasy race. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on January 18, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
come on now, don't insult the indigenous fantasy race.

Far be it from me to insult a man with a MASSIVE comb-over.  I don't even have THAT much hair.  I'm considering shaving the last of it. 

Will that preclude me from running for Vice President?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 18, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
Far be it from me to insult a man with a MASSIVE comb-over.  I don't even have THAT much hair.  I'm considering shaving the last of it. 

Will that preclude me from running for Vice President?

You already claim to be Daddy Warbucks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 18, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
You already claim to be Daddy Warbucks.

Not Daddy Warbucks.  I'm not even involved in production.  Dow and S&P gained me a disgusting amount yesterday, though.  I just laugh when the lotteries go high.

But go figure; I'm in my original 30 year old "starter house with hand-me-down furniture", driving a 12 year old SUV, and gambling is for fools bad at math...  I don't know what to do with money.  I hate travelling, I don't like restaurants, and I shop at Walmart.

I do eat well, though.

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on January 18, 2018, 02:50:37 PM
Not Daddy Warbucks.  I'm not even involved in production.  Dow and S&P gained me a disgusting amount yesterday, though.  I just laugh when the lotteries go high.

But go figure; I'm in my original 30 year old "starter house with hand-me-down furniture", driving a 12 year old SUV, and gambling is for fools bad at math...  I don't know what to do with money.  I hate travelling, I don't like restaurants, and I shop at Walmart.

I do eat well, though.
I read something by a self styled guru one time that one of the best ways to make money is not to spend it.  I can't remember all the reasons he gave, except one:  Every dime you save is tax free.  I was never sure whether to agree with his strategy, and I never paid much attention to anything he said, anyway.  I think his advice may have lost some people money.  I just remember that one little thing.  He had lots of other advice, but in my world of small financial thinking (actually it's more like itty bitty), not spending money serves me quite well.  I don't think the big guys do it that way.  But I keep telling myself that no matter how much you accumulate, you lose it all in the end, every damn penny.  Maybe that's just sour grapes, though.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 18, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

I do eat well, though.

And your postings show you come out of hibernation once a week ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 18, 2018, 05:33:49 PM
I read something by a self styled guru one time that one of the best ways to make money is not to spend it.  I can't remember all the reasons he gave, except one:  Every dime you save is tax free.  I was never sure whether to agree with his strategy, and I never paid much attention to anything he said, anyway.  I think his advice may have lost some people money.  I just remember that one little thing.  He had lots of other advice, but in my world of small financial thinking (actually it's more like itty bitty), not spending money serves me quite well.  I don't think the big guys do it that way.  But I keep telling myself that no matter how much you accumulate, you lose it all in the end, every damn penny.  Maybe that's just sour grapes, though.

Really rich people spend other people's money.  Particularly if they are politicians.

There is one fact about business ... a happy customer kept is much cheaper than getting a new customer from scratch.  Repeat business happens.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

I have to admit, this is one of the most clever trolls I've seen in a long time.  The phrase "It's OK to be white" doesn't say that other races are bad.  And yet there are people experiencing some sort of SJW triggering over it.

I compare to those who defend BLM.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Gawdzilla Sama

People's Republic is implying that whites are being told it isn't okay to be white. He's worried that whites will become a minority. 'Cause he knows how HE has tried minorities and is horrified that he will get the same treatment. I've seen this before, in the KKK pamphlets my Y-donor used to pass out.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on January 19, 2018, 12:21:46 AM
I compare to those who defend BLM.
Bureau of Land Management?

Oh...wait...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 19, 2018, 05:45:29 AM
People's Republic is implying that whites are being told it isn't okay to be white. He's worried that whites will become a minority. 'Cause he knows how HE has tried minorities and is horrified that he will get the same treatment. I've seen this before, in the KKK pamphlets my Y-donor used to pass out.

It's almost like not-so-subtle subtlety goes over some people's head.

I don't think most people here are racist or bigots, but they really go out of their way to defend very thinly veiled racism and bigotry.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on January 19, 2018, 02:49:08 PM
It's almost like not-so-subtle subtlety goes over some people's head.

I don't think most people here are racist or bigots, but they really go out of their way to defend very thinly veiled racism and bigotry.
Just like most people.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers