News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

It's OK to be white

Started by pr126, November 20, 2017, 12:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

There are times when I hope all the humans on Earth will become a standard shade of swarthy tan through inter marriage and international mobility.  Then THAT problem will cease to exist. 

We will still find reasons to dislike one another, but at least skin color won't be one of them.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Too bad Britain was a great power once, but no more.  You really need to man up, go kill all the non-anglophones at least.

There is a lot of mixed feelings about the recent prominence of Churchillian retrospectives.  He would know what to do, but England mostly didn't let him do what was necessary ... or it is possible that the British Empire was unsustainable anyway.

Yes, theocrats (and many Muslims are) don't believe in freedom.  I am not sure I do, at least not for American voters ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on January 24, 2018, 12:55:11 AM
If the white "race" disappears, there be no more racist, bigots, Islamophobes, homophobes, xenophobes.
There be utopia of peace, prosperity and harmony.

Insallah?

Mmm. So just going to ignore the fact that in the very video you posted he didn't say what the headline told you he did. Interesting.

Also, I don't know if the guy who has this to say about Africans has much place to be talking about "race"...

QuoteThey kill because they are savages. Their IQ is very low.
There are also no laws. It is the law of the jungle, literally.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Even "If and When" we all look the same, there will still be idiots.  But they will have one less thing on which to base their idiocy.  One problem down, many more to go...

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on January 24, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
That was in reference of Baruch's post on the people who kill/torture children because those believed to be witches.
#NOTALLAFRICANS

I dismiss all claims of witches and similar superstitions out-of-hand.  Just saying...

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on January 24, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
That was in reference of Baruch's post on the people who kill/torture children because those believed to be witches.
#NOTALLAFRICANS

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/01/couple-guilty-boy-murder-witchcraft

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchcraft_accusations_against_children_in_Africa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3276057/My-grandmother-died-said-witch-drink-salt-water-stuck-fingers-throat-pieces-said-d-eaten-Congo-s-child-witches-exorcised-devil-beaten-them.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/two-year-old-nigerian-boy-accused-of-being-a-witch-rescued-by-aid-workers-a6875706.html

And yet you post links of it happening in civilized counties, with education systems, law and, gasp, cities with electricity and metal structures!

Even if you had made that comment with those links, it is still implying that they are a bunch of savages and inferiours in barbaric civilizations with no laws... Because that is literally what you said.

And that is both literally wrong and literally just a little bit racist.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Racist against child torturers/murderers?
Disapproval is now racism?
Nevermind. Good night Shiranu.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on January 24, 2018, 02:00:13 AM
Racist against child torturers/murderers?
Disapproval is now racism?
Nevermind. Good night Shiranu.

I am prejudiced too.  I prefer our thieves, rapists and murderers ... to those from other countries.  America, F-yeah!

See, talking to Saint Shiranu is a bit like Churchill trying to deal with Gandhi.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 24, 2018, 01:43:46 AM
I dismiss all claims of witches and similar superstitions out-of-hand.  Just saying...

Don't fall into the hands of African pastors either, they kill atheists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on January 24, 2018, 02:06:53 AM
Don't fall into the hands of African pastors either, they kill atheists.

Why would you think I would do that? 

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on January 24, 2018, 01:34:24 AM
Even "If and When" we all look the same, there will still be idiots.  But they will have one less thing on which to base their idiocy.  One problem down, many more to go...
Every child born must be lobotomized. This will happen. Inshallah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 24, 2018, 01:23:21 AM
There are times when I hope all the humans on Earth will become a standard shade of swarthy tan through inter marriage and international mobility.  Then THAT problem will cease to exist. 

We will still find reasons to dislike one another, but at least skin color won't be one of them.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on January 24, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

As much as I enjoy watching South Park, it isn't exactly an example of reality.