News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Nice and Easy Rewards Video Site

Started by Dreamer, June 14, 2013, 11:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamer

I just got my $100 Toys R Us/Babies R Us Gift Card in the mail today! All I did was make a few videos at ExpoTV!

If you want to sign up, go to https://www.expotv.com/register?rid=836612

(Disclaimer: I do get some points if someone signs up and makes a video--but it is less points than I get for making a simple video, anyway. I just want to share an easy way to get some nice rewards--and I know it works because I just got $100! I am going to get a car seat, I think . . .  But part of me just wants to get a bunch of toys for Tristan :D :) )

***This may be considered spam, but I have been here for a long time.  I do get some benefit if someone wants to sign up with my link, but this is not any sort of scheme.  You do not have to sell anything or give away a bunch of private info.  All you do is give your honest feedback in videos on products and such.  I can give anyone pointers or give links to some of the videos that I did.  I even got points for making a video about packing tips, so it's pretty easy.  I think I made 18 videos to get enough points for $100 gift card to Toys R Us.  They have a *huge* list of prizes and such.  It is the only worthwhile rewards site I have come across--and it took me about two months to get enough points for my reward.
<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />

Dreamer

I made 16 videos for it.  But I also did some "Screeners" for products they send out for people to try--sometimes before it's even on the market.  Which is kinda cool.  I got some deodorant.
<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />

Sal1981

the_antithesis

This is some hair-brained scheme to get me to put my picture on the internet.

No way.

Dreamer

Dammit, Anti!

Random disembodied penis pics are ok for you to share, but not your face?!?

(Seriously, this is my entire pitch above.  I have no interest in convincing anyone to try--I'm just really excited that I got $100 for little effort--and I know how many scams and schemes there are)

AllPurposeAtheist

I should make homeless veterans videos, but nobody here wants pictures taken.. bunch of old guys smoking cigarettes.. I bet the rewards for those would be..uhmm..fabulous. :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Dreamer"Random disembodied penis pics are ok for you to share, but not your face?!?

It's not like that was my penis.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Dreamer"I made 16 videos for it.  But I also did some "Screeners" for products they send out for people to try--sometimes before it's even on the market.  Which is kinda cool. I got some deodorant.

I've tried those *free* whatevers online before.  What a waste of fucking time (for me anyway).   I've taken surveys and whatnot for what?  A free bounce dryer sheet ?--- WhoppieDeeDoo.   Not to mention the unbelievable amount of crap spam that floods my email box.  *shakes head*
free deodorant?
I want the online survey or trial whatever that puts $$$ cash into my paypal account.  :rollin:   And I don't mean the promise of 50cents at a time either.  

it's all bullshit...........
a means to gather information about consumers - nothing more nothing less.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Dreamer

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "Dreamer"I made 16 videos for it.  But I also did some "Screeners" for products they send out for people to try--sometimes before it's even on the market.  Which is kinda cool. I got some deodorant.

I've tried those *free* whatevers online before.  What a waste of fucking time (for me anyway).   I've taken surveys and whatnot for what?  A free bounce dryer sheet ?--- WhoppieDeeDoo.   Not to mention the unbelievable amount of crap spam that floods my email box.  *shakes head*
free deodorant?
I want the online survey or trial whatever that puts $$$ cash into my paypal account.  :rollin:   And I don't mean the promise of 50cents at a time either.  

it's all bullshit...........
a means to gather information about consumers - nothing more nothing less.

That has always been my experience with things.  I find some freebies but not really worth the hassle...  But this was actually worth my time.  With gathering items, writing my reviews, filming, and editing the videos, I spent four hours maximum on this.  I think it's a good return for my time.  The two deodorants I got were just for a "Tryology" program they have where you can take surveys and the company may select you to try their product.  But that's just a small part.  Mostly what they do is videos.  The way it works is that advertisers can then use your video or words for their product.  If you really don't want to have your words or voice or anything used by advertisers, you can just only review products you don't like.  The companies still like those reviews because it gives them feedback--but they aren't going to use your stuff for marketing.  

Here is their recent advertising:

They definitely want your info--but I'm just glad to be paid for it for a change.  They get it anyway.

AllPurposeAtheist

I wonder the reward for always saying, 'IT'S ALL OVERPRICED CRAP!' :D/
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.