News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Europe is killing itself

Started by pr126, November 11, 2017, 11:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Pat Condell says what we are only thinking.
How is he not hunted down yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydPZRoLzu-E

Baruch

Europe is killing itself?  About time!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 11:16:00 AM
Europe is killing itself?  About time!
Europe is going through some major political adjustments, and much of it is our fault.  Yes, the decisions are theirs, but we could have helped them stay together if we (the US) had tried more.  And it wouldn't have taken much effort.  We failed our allies.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 11:25:45 AM
Europe is going through some major political adjustments, and much of it is our fault.  Yes, the decisions are theirs, but we could have helped them stay together if we (the US) had tried more.  And it wouldn't have taken much effort.  We failed our allies.

You may be right.  The American-English couple couldn't share the same flat with the German-French couple.  It wasn't just an Odd Couple, it was a marriage made in the hell of WW II.  And those Slavic neighbors, one street over .. playing their Polka way too loud!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Can I watch?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Shiranu

QuoteHow is he not hunted down yet?

Maybe because those scary leftist monsters under your bed are all in your head.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 13, 2017, 10:45:14 AM
Maybe because those scary leftist monsters under your bed are all in your head.

WW II was fake news.  Churchill was the bad guy.  See Pat Buchanan writings.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 11:25:45 AM

How exactly would you have kept us (Europe) together, I wonder?

I don't mean to be hostile about this, but I really don't see what the US could have deliberately done or could now deliberatly do, to keep the European Union afloat. I'm not saying Europe and the US are two islands; seperated and not influencing one another. But not everything in the world is in control of the US.
I know this might be a dumb analogy, but I feel like it would be if I said we Europeans failed our American allies by letting them ellect Trump as a president. We could have helped them make a better choice, and it wouldn't have taken much effort.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 13, 2017, 06:59:54 PM
How exactly would you have kept us (Europe) together, I wonder?

I don't mean to be hostile about this, but I really don't see what the US could have deliberately done or could now deliberatly do, to keep the European Union afloat. I'm not saying Europe and the US are two islands; seperated and not influencing one another. But not everything in the world is in control of the US.
I know this might be a dumb analogy, but I feel like it would be if I said we Europeans failed our American allies by letting them ellect Trump as a president. We could have helped them make a better choice, and it wouldn't have taken much effort.

Make trillion dollar platinum coins, but small ones, and hand them out to the Europeans gratis.  Then if a European wants to buy India or China, they can do so, if they can find a seller.  Marshall plan only exponentially greater.  See, people live at peace, if they have small expectations and are content.  If they have big expectations, or are discontented, then nothing will satisfy them.  People on Pacific islands, where the population wasn't too large, and they didn't know about the West ... they were content.  That is impossible anywhere now.  Everyone on Earth must become a Kardashian.  Communication has made education easier, but leaves everyone unhappy about their material condition.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on November 13, 2017, 07:24:28 PM
Make trillion dollar platinum coins, but small ones, and hand them out to the Europeans gratis.  Then if a European wants to buy India or China, they can do so, if they can find a seller.  Marshall plan only exponentially greater.  See, people live at peace, if they have small expectations and are content.  If they have big expectations, or are discontented, then nothing will satisfy them.  People on Pacific islands, where the population wasn't too large, and they didn't know about the West ... they were content.  That is impossible anywhere now.  Everyone on Earth must become a Kardashian.  Communication has made education easier, but leaves everyone unhappy about their material condition.

... Yeah... Think I'm... Think I'm gonna wait... for Cavebear's reply there...
Thanks for the input though ;)
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh let's see..The middle east has been rather close by to Europe for, oh, I don't know...forever? It's not like Europe has EVER meddled in the Middle East's affairs..oh no, never. The US kind of has sort of fucked with them as well, but heck. We have the Atlantic ocean in the way while you don't.
Sounds like a fucking tough luck story.. Here's an idea..Get an entire ocean between you and them!  Sorry, you pissed that chance away around 250 years ago and some change..
Well,  better luck next time you decide to find a new world.
GOD DAMNED!  Empire building is HARD! And the people you fuck with for centuries just don't appreciate it..fucking ingrates..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 13, 2017, 07:27:36 PM
... Yeah... Think I'm... Think I'm gonna wait... for Cavebear's reply there...
Thanks for the input though ;)

Well we can only recommend what we know.  Europeans need to move to the US, get a job in government, and stay until they retire rich as Croesus.  But he may have other ideas, that don't correspond to his personal experience.  And I am not against government workers.  I just don't see an American having any useful input.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 13, 2017, 09:30:48 PM
Oh let's see..The middle east has been rather close by to Europe for, oh, I don't know...forever? It's not like Europe has EVER meddled in the Middle East's affairs..oh no, never. The US kind of has sort of fucked with them as well, but heck. We have the Atlantic ocean in the way while you don't.
Sounds like a fucking tough luck story.. Here's an idea..Get an entire ocean between you and them!  Sorry, you pissed that chance away around 250 years ago and some change..
Well,  better luck next time you decide to find a new world.
GOD DAMNED!  Empire building is HARD! And the people you fuck with for centuries just don't appreciate it..fucking ingrates..

Yes, unlike the Americans, the Europeans weren't as good at genocide.  And yes, a great many Europeans migrated centuries ago, to get away from European monarchy, and Muslim neighbors.  Would you please take a dozen in your place?  But only if they were born in Europe.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Baruch on November 13, 2017, 09:51:55 PM
Yes, unlike the Americans, the Europeans weren't as good at genocide.  And yes, a great many Europeans migrated centuries ago, to get away from European monarchy, and Muslim neighbors.  Would you please take a dozen in your place?  But only if they were born in Europe.
Not good at genocide?  World War 2 seemed to contradict that.. I'd say European genocide was a roaring success in the 30s and 40s and seems to be gaining new popularity in certain circles.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

Belgium and the Congo, Russia and the Russians also were some A+, over-achieving genocides.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur