News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How is this a thing?

Started by pr126, November 10, 2017, 10:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

He just a typical hard rightwinger.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 11, 2017, 05:54:50 AM
He just a typical hard rightwinger.

Yes, and it took me some time to understand that.  His posts were confusing at first.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 05:57:59 AM
Yes, and it took me some time to understand that.  His posts were confusing at first.
He's just sharing the FUD.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 07:35:32 AM
"Fricking Unbelievably Dumb"?
Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. It's the right's substitute for reason.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 11, 2017, 07:45:53 AM
Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. It's the right's substitute for reason.

Well, that was "My Best Guess".  Seems about right though, LOL! 

I agree with you about "the right's substitute for reason".  Everytime I listen to some rightest's arguments, I go all, "you have GOT to be joking".  But they aren't. 

One said that molesting a 14 year girl was like "Mary marrying older Joseph and they created Jesus, so what could be wrong with that?

Most Alabama voters said "better Moore than a Democrat".  And the Democrat is not exactly progressive and would have been the choice there 20 years ago.   

Let the Republicans elect Moore and die on his cross of insanity and bigotry... 

pr126

Here is another helping because you all liked the video in the OP.

Watch out for the last item about the bitch. (A dog actually.) Quite funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ueIxLyblKs

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on November 11, 2017, 09:00:19 AM
Here is another helping because you all liked the video in the OP.

Watch out for the last item about the bitch. (A dog actually.) Quite funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ueIxLyblKs

Nah, I'll wait for the movie.  Well, surely there will be a great movie about the 2 Dems who should have been President.  Gore and Clinton. 

And if THEY ran as a team (in either order) I would vote for them against Trump.  In fact, I would vote for them against Bill.  But not against Obama. 

Gawdzilla Sama

Propaganda Repeater 126 thinks we watch his videos? Really?
PZ Myers

The Skeletal Atheist

If I talk with inflection everything I say is true!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 09:07:14 AM
Nah, I'll wait for the movie.  Well, surely there will be a great movie about the 2 Dems who should have been President.  Gore and Clinton. 

And if THEY ran as a team (in either order) I would vote for them against Trump.  In fact, I would vote for them against Bill.  But not against Obama.

Sorry no Americans should be President, they are all disqualified for being ... Americans ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 10:04:07 AM
Certainlytalking with inflectionWILLhelp! 
Comes from reading all those Chick tracts.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 11, 2017, 11:23:07 AM
Comes from reading all those Chick tracts.

What are "chick tracts"?  Can you give an example of one?  Willing to be educated...