Author Topic: How is this a thing?  (Read 248 times)

Offline Baruch

Re: How is this a thing?
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2017, 02:15:02 PM »
What are "chick tracts"?  Can you give an example of one?  Willing to be educated...

Jack Chick makes Alex Jones look sane.  Examine at your peril.  He made Evangelical Christian cartoons, as morality plays.  I read one once, still trying to bleach my brain!
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2017, 02:23:47 PM »
Jack Chick makes Alex Jones look sane.  Examine at your peril.  He made Evangelical Christian cartoons, as morality plays.  I read one once, still trying to bleach my brain!

I examined.  I felt horrible.  I have...

Sinned 

by

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!

Damn, I'm gonna go make breakfast.  3 pancakes with 2 soft fried eggs on top and a side of maple sausage!  I haven't been this hungry in WEEKS.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Offline Baruch

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2017, 02:25:19 PM »
I examined.  I felt horrible.  I have...

Sinned 

by

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!

Damn, I'm gonna go make breakfast.  3 pancakes with 2 soft fried eggs on top and a side of maple sausage!  I haven't been this hungry in WEEKS.

So you like live in Alaska or Hawaii?  I am late for lunch.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2017, 02:30:39 PM »
So you like live in Alaska or Hawaii?  I am late for lunch.
Between Iowa and Georgia.

So am I.  But you have to have breakfast before lunch.  Even if they are the same.

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2017, 02:59:40 PM »
You find them scattered about, pamphlets that preach fear, anger, and hate. Random page:

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2017, 05:09:33 AM »
You find them scattered about, pamphlets that preach fear, anger, and hate. Random page:

(Image removed from quote.)

I loved all the spells in Harry Potter.  Almost English.  "Liftus Uppus", "Thowus The Serpentie Downus The Toiletus".  LOL!  They would surelylius have been dommedius iffus they had actuallly spoken Chinesiest apparently.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2017, 07:50:03 PM »
I loved all the spells in Harry Potter.  Almost English.  "Liftus Uppus", "Thowus The Serpentie Downus The Toiletus".  LOL!  They would surelylius have been dommedius iffus they had actuallly spoken Chinesiest apparently.

Harry Potter was using their own version of pig Latin.  Bacon Latin?
שלום