Priests told to stop calling bishops 'spineless nerds and sycophantic half-wits’

Started by Hydra009, November 08, 2017, 07:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 26, 2017, 05:15:04 PM
That's the trouble - they were too turned on...

Once sadism kicks in ... the Republicans can't stop.  Once the masochism kicks in ... the Democrats can't stop.  I think the candidates should dress up in leather and whips.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I'd prefer they dress in nothing at all, but I doubt I'll get my way on that.

On second thought, that might not be such a good idea after all...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 26, 2017, 05:24:50 PM
I'd prefer they dress in nothing at all, but I doubt I'll get my way on that.

On second thought, that might not be such a good idea after all...

You want to see a fat naked jowly Republican guy?  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 02, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
There is something for everyone ... in politics ;-)

The problem is that the "something" is false for too many.  Conspiracy theorists abound in the Republican party.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 02, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
The problem is that the "something" is false for too many.  Conspiracy theorists abound in the Republican party.

Democrats regard Republicans as ... demon spawn ... because they are so reality based ;-(

Both parties are certifiable.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 02, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
Democrats regard Republicans as ... demon spawn ... because they are so reality based ;-(

Both parties are certifiable.

Democrats are pathetic strategically and tactically, but factual.  Republicans are excellent chess players but only out for shucking the masses for personal gain.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 02, 2018, 01:19:26 PM
Democrats are pathetic strategically and tactically, but factual.  Republicans are excellent chess players but only out for shucking the masses for personal gain.

Democrats are out for party gain ... they have no persona, being Borg.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 02, 2018, 01:20:54 PM
Democrats are out for party gain ... they have no persons, being Borg.

So the Republicans work for the 1% and Democrats for the downtrodden, and THEY are the Borg?  Interesting world-view you have.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 02, 2018, 01:32:52 PM
So the Republicans work for the 1% and Democrats for the downtrodden, and THEY are the Borg?  Interesting world-view you have.

Yep, they work for downtrodden billionaires like Oprah ;-)  Both parties use the poor, as slaves, they disagree on how to do the slavery.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 02, 2018, 06:24:06 PM
Yep, they work for downtrodden billionaires like Oprah ;-)  Both parties use the poor, as slaves, they disagree on how to do the slavery.

The difference is that I want the poor to have a better life, and the Republicans want to squeeze every last dime out of them (and me too).

What I want is a large middle class, not a large lower and upper one.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 07, 2018, 05:37:26 AM
The difference is that I want the poor to have a better life, and the Republicans want to squeeze every last dime out of them (and me too).

What I want is a large middle class, not a large lower and upper one.

That is easy ... prince ... give away all you have, and follow G-d.  But to do that you have to trust G-d aka faith in G-d.  And no, G-d is no wishing tree.

Misplaced identification ... let Oprah give away all her money, let every Democrat give away all their money ... then I won't think they are Republicans in disguise ... beware the Decepticons!  No, instead lets just tax everyone to death (with special tax deductions just for Democrats natch).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 07, 2018, 06:45:10 AM
That is easy ... prince ... give away all you have, and follow G-d.  But to do that you have to trust G-d aka faith in G-d.  And no, G-d is no wishing tree.

Misplaced identification ... let Oprah give away all her money, let every Democrat give away all their money ... then I won't think they are Republicans in disguise ... beware the Decepticons!  No, instead lets just tax everyone to death (with special tax deductions just for Democrats natch).

I do not require poverty in people to accept their understanding of life and the universe.  Indeed, most current expansion of knowledge requires money.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 07, 2018, 06:51:27 AM
I do not require poverty in people to accept their understanding of life and the universe.  Indeed, most current expansion of knowledge requires money.

Don't you don't or anyone here, say they love the poor.  America loves to fuck the poor ... that is how we love each other.

Well, I am taking care of a retired indigent Native American ... supplying him with extra pin money he needs.  I also take care of my Ex, even though she is on her second divorce.  And I take care of my daughter, who is handicapped.  All three of those people are poor.  And I suspect they are getting every penny ... so I have feels for the poor poor medical care and elder care system that costs $6000 per month.  They might not be getting much, other than my corpse.  Though I support people working in medical care and elder care ... but at least they have jobs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.