News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What up?

Started by Alaric I, February 18, 2013, 10:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric I

Name's Alaric I, after the Visigoth king that sacked Rome.  Looking forwrd to spending some time with you fine folk.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Alaric I"Name's Alaric I, after the Visigoth king that sacked Rome.  Looking forwrd to spending some time with you fine folk.

I'd be far more impressed if you'd sack Rome Today.  Focusing on the Vatican would be a good place to start.  Don't hold the pope for ransom, tho.   He's not worth much these days.  Just bring us the gold.

And welcome.   Hope you like it here.

cheers
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Alaric I

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"I'd be far more impressed if you'd sack Rome Today.  Focusing on the Vatican would be a good place to start.  Don't hold the pope for ransom, tho.   He's not worth much these days.  Just bring us the gold.

I hear it's a little bit harder with all the advancements in technology.  Unless I can figure out how to make an anti-matter hand grenade, I'm pretty screwed.

QuoteAnd welcome.   Hope you like it here.

cheers

Thank you, looking forward to some good discussions.

Plu

Welcome aboard! I'm pretty sure the Swiss Guard (and the people living in the Vatican) haven't advanced much beyond the middle ages yet, so you should have an advantage there ;)

Bibliofagus

Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

AllPurposeAtheist

Use the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch then report back. I'll welcome you soon as it's reported on CNN.
NO DAWDLING!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Alaric I

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Use the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch then report back. I'll welcome you soon as it's reported on CNN.
NO DAWDLING!

But I can't count to three!!!

Savior2006

Quote from: "Alaric I"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"I'd be far more impressed if you'd sack Rome Today.  Focusing on the Vatican would be a good place to start.  Don't hold the pope for ransom, tho.   He's not worth much these days.  Just bring us the gold.

I hear it's a little bit harder with all the advancements in technology.  Unless I can figure out how to make an anti-matter hand grenade, I'm pretty screwed.

I can guarantee you that half of those employed at RCC are too busy either buggering little boys or covering for those that do, to have any chance of stopping you.

Priest1: Gadzooooks! Alaric the First made off with the Pope. How did this happen?
Priest2: Maybe it's because you were too busy having sex with a teenage boy and I was too busying ignoring it. Oh the humanity! Is nothing sacred.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Weltfrieden

Welcome Alaric. Howdy?

Quote from: "Savior2006"and I was too busying enjoying it.
FTFY

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Savior2006"
Quote from: "Alaric I"

I can guarantee you that half of those employed at RCC are too busy either buggering little boys or covering for those that do, to have any chance of stopping you.

Priest1: Gadzooooks! Alaric the First made [s:vyz0anj5]off[/s:vyz0anj5] OUT with the Pope. How did this happen?
Priest2: Maybe it's because you were too busy having sex with a teenage boy and I was too busying ignoring it. Oh the humanity! Is nothing sacred.

FTFY

my bad........... *smacks self*  Must be nice to new people....must be nice to new people.......must be...nice...
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Brian37

Quote from: "Alaric I"Name's Alaric I, after the Visigoth king that sacked Rome.  Looking forwrd to spending some time with you fine folk.

I knew my college degree would come in handy. I do know what a Visigoth is. I would bet maybe only one or two of my co-workers, if any would know that.

I am an Ostogoth, MUEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, no I am not but, welcome anywho.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Savior2006

Quote from: "Brian37"

I knew my college degree would come in handy. I do know what a Visigoth is. I would bet maybe only one or two of my co-workers, if any would know that.

Some German barbarian dudes right? Gave the Roman Empire quite a bit of shit.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano