News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

DNC Corruption

Started by SGOS, November 04, 2017, 09:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 10:49:38 AM
Any damn fool lawyer came become a Supreme Court Justice.  Just consider Clarence Thomas.  And Scalia was a good example of a nut with too much legal experience.  One of the smartest idiots I ever read the opinions of.

But ... but .. Thomas is Black so anything he says is gold ... or you aren't a Democrat.  Oh yeah, Thomas is a race traitor, because all Blacks are the Uncle Toms of the D party.  Why not virtue signal about how bad Whites are and how wonderful Blacks are.  I don't have any prejudice ... people are people ... and don't turn your back on them.  And it is OK to diss Scalia (in D party rhetoric) because Italian-Americans count as White now, though they didn't 100 years ago.

Once I knew of the Dred Scott case ... I have never looked back on the SCOTUS.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on November 05, 2017, 09:46:09 AM
Trump/Clinton was the only election I ever made an all-nighter out of.
I wish I could say the same.  The 2000 election had me on edge on election night and then some.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 10:54:17 AM
But ... but .. Thomas is Black so anything he says is gold ... or you aren't a Democrat.  Oh yeah, Thomas is a race traitor, because all Blacks are the Uncle Toms of the D party.  Why not virtue signal about how bad Whites are and how wonderful Blacks are.  I don't have any prejudice ... people are people ... and don't turn your back on them.  And it is OK to diss Scalia (in D party rhetoric) because Italian-Americans count as White now, though they didn't 100 years ago.

Once I knew of the Dred Scott case ... I have never looked back on the SCOTUS.

SCOTUS made the Dred Scott decision...  Which I think you approve of? 

The history of the US has been to gradually include immigrant groups to positions of political influence.  It saddens me to see you posting in such intolerant ways. 

"and don't turn your back on them"?  Oh man, the shallow end of the pool has become too deep.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 11:43:50 AM
SCOTUS made the Dred Scott decision...  Which I think you approve of? 

The history of the US has been to gradually include immigrant groups to positions of political influence.  It saddens me to see you posting in such intolerant ways. 

"and don't turn your back on them"?  Oh man, the shallow end of the pool has become too deep.

You are projecting, that I look like Col Sanders (of fried chicken fame).  Sorry, I don't constantly look behind me when out in public.  But even my cat scratches me on accident, or deliberately some times ;-)  People are much more dangerous.

I would love for a Black Hispanic Trannie Muslim to be the next President.  And no, not because I am some fuzzy headed Liberal ;-)  Just to make America's head spin around until it comes off.  I would vote for Keith Ellison for President in a heartbeat ... in spite of him being a Democrat.  At least I don't think he has touched children or taken baksheesh from ME potentates.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 11, 2017, 11:34:14 AM
I wish I could say the same.  The 2000 election had me on edge on election night and then some.

Yes, it was weird.  And then in 2016 it got weirder ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 01:39:37 PM
You are projecting, that I look like Col Sanders (of fried chicken fame).  Sorry, I don't constantly look behind me when out in public.  But even my cat scratches me on accident, or deliberately some times ;-)  People are much more dangerous.

I would love for a Black Hispanic Trannie Muslim to be the next President.  And no, not because I am some fuzzy headed Liberal ;-)  Just to make America's head spin around until it comes off.  I would vote for Keith Ellison for President in a heartbeat ... in spite of him being a Democrat.  At least I don't think he has touched children or taken baksheesh from ME potentates.

I would prefer a level headed moderate with a moderate Congress as backup.  Like me as President and a Congress full of Mes...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 01:43:03 PM
I would prefer a level headed moderate with a moderate Congress as backup.  Like me as President and a Congress full of Mes...

Oops?  Yes, moderation at least is saner than immoderation.  But that isn't the style these days.  The 60s have returned, and mini-skirt politics is hot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 01:57:14 PM
Oops?  Yes, moderation at least is saner than immoderation.  But that isn't the style these days.  The 60s have returned, and mini-skirt politics is hot.

I have to wear a miniskirt?  I just got the bell-bottoms recuffed!