News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Truck of Peace in New York

Started by pr126, November 01, 2017, 12:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 04, 2017, 12:02:30 AM
I never met a cockroach I didn't try to kill.  Fortunately, that was 40 years ago in cheap crowded apartments and I do not have that problem now.

Did you ever hear the song " I Was Not A Nazi" polka?

No ... but now I have.  But I don't understand German too well.  So you are also specie-ist?  How un-liberal.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 04, 2017, 10:53:32 AM
No ... but now I have.  But I don't understand German too well.  So you are also specie-ist?  How un-liberal.

It wasn't in German.

Nothing I said involved "species".

I am not "Liberal"; I am "Progressive"; there is a difference.  McGovern was a Liberal;  Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 07, 2017, 04:52:25 AM
It wasn't in German.

Nothing I said involved "species".

I am not "Liberal"; I am "Progressive"; there is a difference.  McGovern was a Liberal;  Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive.

The Youtube I caught, was in German, swinehundt!  McGovern gave us 2nd term Nixon.  Teddy gave us Taft.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2017, 07:13:58 AM
The Youtube I caught, was in German, swinehundt!  McGovern gave us 2nd term Nixon.  Teddy gave us Taft.

No, the voters did.  They prefferred Nixon over McGovern and Taft over T Roosevelt.  I'm not saying that was right or not.  Just that the voters chose.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 07, 2017, 08:16:05 AM
No, the voters did.  They prefferred Nixon over McGovern and Taft over T Roosevelt.  I'm not saying that was right or not.  Just that the voters chose.

Teddy appointed Taft, thinking he was a Progressive.  Taft betrayed Teddy.  Teddy split the ticket in 1912 and that let Wilson win.  So the voters participate, but they are just bit players.

As far as Nixon vs McGovern ... McGovern both self inflicted (Eagleton) and was inflicted (he was a war hero who was painted as a hippie).  Nixon stole the 1972 election, had help from the usual suspects, but then got too cocky.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2017, 08:03:39 PM
Teddy appointed Taft, thinking he was a Progressive.  Taft betrayed Teddy.  Teddy split the ticket in 1912 and that let Wilson win.  So the voters participate, but they are just bit players.

As far as Nixon vs McGovern ... McGovern both self inflicted (Eagleton) and was inflicted (he was a war hero who was painted as a hippie).  Nixon stole the 1972 election, had help from the usual suspects, but then got too cocky.

McGovern and Eagleton got a raw deal.  Eagleton had a shock treatment recommended for war experiences (I think).  Never affected him, but the stigma stayed.  More proof the least little think can ruin a campaign but really bad things sometimes don't. 

Flip a coin...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 05:12:46 AM
McGovern and Eagleton got a raw deal.  Eagleton had a shock treatment recommended for war experiences (I think).  Never affected him, but the stigma stayed.  More proof the least little think can ruin a campaign but really bad things sometimes don't. 

Flip a coin...

The Howard Dean primal scream?  And that Gary Hart .. what a maroon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 02:22:22 PM
The Howard Dean primal scream?  And that Gary Hart .. what a maroon.

Yee-HAH!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 02:24:43 PM
Yee-HAH!

You didn't respond to the Gary Hart incident.  Monkey Business much?  D candidates just can't keep their pants zipped.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 02:28:58 PM
You didn't respond to the Gary Hart incident.  Monkey Business much?  D candidates just can't keep their pants zipped.

You know how in chess, you sometimes hope someone will make a particular move?  I was waiting for "Hart".  We Democrats dropped that asshole like a hot brick.  And Republicans circle the wagons in the same situation.

You are never going to win in THAT ploy!

When it comes to sexual hypocrisy, Republicans go crazy defending their own twisting their heads up their asses but the Democrats say "we don't accept it when ours do it either".  Bet you mention Bill next...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 15, 2017, 07:09:20 AM
You know how in chess, you sometimes hope someone will make a particular move?  I was waiting for "Hart".  We Democrats dropped that asshole like a hot brick.  And Republicans circle the wagons in the same situation.

You are never going to win in THAT ploy!

When it comes to sexual hypocrisy, Republicans go crazy defending their own twisting their heads up their asses but the Democrats say "we don't accept it when ours do it either".  Bet you mention Bill next...

Rs are uber-menschen, they can take what females they like.  Ds are under-menschen, they get sand kicked in their faces by the uber-menschen.  The problem with America isn't race, it is class.  Race is the distraction.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.