News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Truck of Peace in New York

Started by pr126, November 01, 2017, 12:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Just read a FOX News article where even they say Islam can be used to justify the terrorism and just as easily it can be used to condemn it, and that it has more to do with interpretations rather than the text itself.

Pr, when even FOX News is more progressive thinking than you, you know you are swimming way out in the deep end.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

""I think tragedies like what happened in Vegas and New York City should be politicized... yeah, I said it... because politics is how society works to solve problems."

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on November 01, 2017, 10:35:50 PM
Just read a FOX News article where even they say Islam can be used to justify the terrorism and just as easily it can be used to condemn it, and that it has more to do with interpretations rather than the text itself.

Pr, when even FOX News is more progressive thinking than you, you know you are swimming way out in the deep end.

When the Quranic text says "kill them wherever you find them" it means just that.

I cannot interpret this as "hug them wherever you find them"

Maybe Fox News can do it in the name of political correctness.
But Fox news is no Islamic scholars.

As an exercise, would you care to "interpret" these verses?

BTW, there are the tafsirs which meant to explain precisely the meaning of each verse.
So there cannot be any ambiguity.  Then there is the Sharia Laws to support it.

“We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.” (Qur’an 3:151)

“When your Lord inspired to the angels, ‘I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.'” (Qur’an 8:12)

“And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know, whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.” (Qur’an 8:60)

And there is this: Quran 33:36

It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

Shiranu

FOX News... politically correct.

Lol. Okay. Next you're going to tell me Breitbart is liberal.

Baruch

The problem isn't a scripture, or an interpretation of a scripture.  It that people are violent predators.  There needs to be more predation, more violence, not less ;-)

I will never be PC ... I will push the button and exterminate humanity, before I am PC.  Good thing I like humanity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

“I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah’s Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah. (Bukhari 1.2.24)

#NOTHINGTODOWITHISLAM

Shiranu

So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them." (4:90)

"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors" (2:190)

#GROWUPANDACTYOURAGE

pr126

Baruch wrote:
QuoteThe problem isn't a scripture, or an interpretation of a scripture.
Are you saying that without this scripture (the Quran, hadiths) the carnage would be the same?

This question for the general audience:

If all religions are the same then why no other religions engage in global terrorism with the same intensity?

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 03, 2017, 02:05:40 AM
So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them." (4:90)

"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors" (2:190)

#GROWUPANDACTYOURAGE

Islam claims that it is consistent, that no Hadith supersedes any Surah ... that is bullshit.  Umar the Caliph, created Islam as we know it.  He is coming for you too.  Allah Akbar!

Constantine created Christianity as we know it.  They also claim to be consistent ... that is bullshit.  Constantine is coming for you too.  Ave Caesar!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 03, 2017, 02:37:13 AM
Baruch wrote:Are you saying that without this scripture (the Quran, hadiths) the carnage would be the same?

This question for the general audience:

If all religions are the same then why no other religions engage in global terrorism with the same intensity?

Yes, it doesn't matter which feral human kills you ... they are all feral, including you and me.  Religion doesn't matter, biology does.  Kill all the ape men, now!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

I disagree. You for one, do not go on a killing rampage.

If what you say is true, humanity would have exterminated itself long ago.
Or is that just a matter of time?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 03, 2017, 03:11:21 AM
I disagree. You for one, do not go on a killing rampage.

If what you say is true, humanity would have exterminated itself long ago.
Or is that just a matter of time?

Predict the future much?  All species eventually terminate.

Yes, I am being rhetorical, I wouldn't kill a cockroach (sometimes).  Most of us get food indirectly ... we aren't farmers/ranchers.  Most of our killing is indirect too ... plausible deniability.  The German people were guilty, not just the Nazis.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Blue light special in isle 3!" ... consumer war cry ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.