News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Truck of Peace in New York

Started by pr126, November 01, 2017, 12:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Draconic Aiur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

luckily everyone I know is safe. unfortunately, this doesn't speak for the people that were hurt in this... my heart goes out to their families

pr126

I think he is disappointed that he has to wait for his 72 virgins a ittle bit longer.

Baruch

Controlled opposition means, you don't know who the players are, even with a program.  It not only confuses the opposition, it confuses the public to the point that democracy becomes pointless.  So who sent this guy?  Or did he just send himself?  We will never know.  Facts only, exclude interpretation, and without interpretation, voting is pointless.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Who sent him?
There are clear instruction in the Quran. He just followed those.

Quran 8:60

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 01, 2017, 07:05:27 AM
Who sent him?
There are clear instruction in the Quran. He just followed those.

Simplistic and ideological.  Do you think that Mein Kampf wrote Hitler?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

I am waiting for Obama to tell us on CNN that this had nothing to do with The Religion of Peace and the perp is no true Scotsman.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on November 01, 2017, 07:56:36 AM
I am waiting for Obama to tell us on CNN that this had nothing to do with The Religion of Peace and the perp is no true Scotsman.

The latest hit ... in London ... terror or not?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/black-cab-ploughs-people-mounts-11449487

No true taxi cab?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.