Author Topic: The Truck of Peace in New York  (Read 414 times)

Offline pr126 (OP)

“True Ignorance is not the absence of knowledge but the refusal to acquire it.” - Karl Popper

Offline Shiranu

Re: The Truck of Peace in New York
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 01:32:04 AM »
Classless, heartless cowards :/.
“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Online Draconic Aiur

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 02:32:09 AM »
Guinevere the hoe

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 02:43:39 AM »
Guinevere the hoe

Send him to a convent for the rest of his life?
“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

Online PickelledEggs

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 02:58:14 AM »
luckily everyone I know is safe. unfortunately, this doesn't speak for the people that were hurt in this... my heart goes out to their families
"Tell Pilate to release the files!!!" - Bill Hicks
"I have an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out" -James Randi
"One who truly hates himself cannot love, he cannot place his trust in another." - NGE

Offline pr126 (OP)

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 03:02:17 AM »
“True Ignorance is not the absence of knowledge but the refusal to acquire it.” - Karl Popper

Offline pr126 (OP)

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 03:16:47 AM »
I think he is disappointed that he has to wait for his 72 virgins a ittle bit longer.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 06:45:38 AM »
Controlled opposition means, you don't know who the players are, even with a program.  It not only confuses the opposition, it confuses the public to the point that democracy becomes pointless.  So who sent this guy?  Or did he just send himself?  We will never know.  Facts only, exclude interpretation, and without interpretation, voting is pointless.
שלום

Offline pr126 (OP)

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 07:05:27 AM »
Who sent him?
There are clear instruction in the Quran. He just followed those.

Quran 8:60

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 07:30:48 AM by pr126 »

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 07:19:38 AM »
Who sent you?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Baruch

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 07:25:12 AM »
Who sent him?
There are clear instruction in the Quran. He just followed those.

Simplistic and ideological.  Do you think that Mein Kampf wrote Hitler?
שלום

Offline pr126 (OP)

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 07:56:36 AM »
I am waiting for Obama to tell us on CNN that this had nothing to do with The Religion of Peace and the perp is no true Scotsman.

Offline pr126 (OP)

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2017, 08:08:44 AM »

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 08:21:44 AM »
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Baruch

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2017, 10:28:55 PM »
I am waiting for Obama to tell us on CNN that this had nothing to do with The Religion of Peace and the perp is no true Scotsman.

The latest hit ... in London ... terror or not?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/black-cab-ploughs-people-mounts-11449487

No true taxi cab?
שלום