Indictments in Mueller Probe of Trump-Russia Collusion

Started by Sylar, October 30, 2017, 03:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 05, 2017, 12:43:56 PM
I really appreciate having a Trump shill on the board.  It simply reminds me how crass and stupid his followers really are. I'm a little surprised this guy isn't a theist as well.

Don't think you are any better.  Partisanship is bi ... but not bi-sexual.  I look forward to the FEMA camps.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: chill98 on November 05, 2017, 11:33:50 AM
What a disjointed response!
1. Trump wasnt defended in my responses to the Inquisition err.. I mean indictment.   
2. And the cops would never arrest an innocent person... omg, I cannot believe you are that naive.  Prosecutors hide evidence ALL the TIME showing a person was innocent of a crime.  And a Grand Jury is not able to hear the whole story.  It is where a prosecutor paints a picture.
3.  And this indictment has exactly ~zero~ bearing on the collusion aspect, Muellers real point of being involved.
4. See my previous post. There is already great doubt on the validity of Muellers interpretation.
5. Again, see a previous post.  NONE of that is apparent in this indictment.  NONE of that is HINTED at in this indictment.
6.  Your point is unrelated to the topic, the current indictment against Manafort/Gates.

Edit to add this link:

https://jonathanturley.org/2017/11/03/a-question-of-privilege-how-mueller-used-manaforts-own-lawyer-as-a-witness-against-him/comment-page-1/

Leak - indictments leaked by Mueller ... that Gen Flynn and his son are next in the docket.  But attack DoD at your peril.  Can FBI or CIA stop an US Army brigade?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 05, 2017, 12:43:56 PM
I really appreciate having a Trump shill on the board.  It simply reminds me how crass and stupid his followers really are. I'm a little surprised this guy isn't a theist as well.

If you had a rebuttal for my post(s) you wouldn't need to resort to ad hominem. 

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on November 05, 2017, 01:52:09 PM
Leak - indictments leaked by Mueller ... that Gen Flynn and his son are next in the docket.  But attack DoD at your peril.  Can FBI or CIA stop an US Army brigade?
I saw the intellihub video

Losing your religion yet?

Baruch

Quote from: chill98 on November 05, 2017, 06:16:22 PM
I saw the intellihub video

Losing your religion yet?

Like "Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion" is real?  I know it is fake for many years now.  Not losing my religion, losing my lunch (urk).  But then you shouldn't eat a sausage while watching a video of it being made.  Politics is like that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: chill98 on November 05, 2017, 03:16:14 PM
If you had a rebuttal for my post(s) you wouldn't need to resort to ad hominem. 

You have amply indicated that you have no reading comprehension.  That you have you nose up trump's ass, demonstrates you have no values or ethics or code of conduct.  You love to serve and protect your hero who has shown time and again that he does not know the truth from a lie; he cares nothing for those he does business with (his over 2,000 suits against him by those who have worked for him); his life is devoted to his wealth and the wealth of his family; he demands loyalty, but shows none; he is racist and fascist/nationalist--our country is much, much poorer in about every sense since his reign began.  If you follow a man such as this, then you are simply stupid beyond belief and reflect your total lack of ethics.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on November 05, 2017, 06:31:43 PM
Like "Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion" is real?  I know it is fake for many years now.  Not losing my religion, losing my lunch (urk).  But then you shouldn't eat a sausage while watching a video of it being made.  Politics is like that.
scoff...

Its real, just like 1984.  Different shades of Antifa masks.  oh wait, protocol demands color blindness. 

Religion, lunch, politics, regardless one is left with a bitter taste eh?

however, as a side note, Donnas new book, 1st edition, may become a collectors item.   Get her to sign it now! 

Baruch

Quote from: chill98 on November 05, 2017, 07:27:41 PM
scoff...

Its real, just like 1984.  Different shades of Antifa masks.  oh wait, protocol demands color blindness. 

Religion, lunch, politics, regardless one is left with a bitter taste eh?

however, as a side note, Donnas new book, 1st edition, may become a collectors item.   Get her to sign it now!

Too bad the Arkanside team might not let her enjoy the royalties.  She is already recanting.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on November 05, 2017, 07:30:55 PM
Too bad the Arkanside team might not let her enjoy the royalties.  She is already recanting.
Which is why she must sign the book now!  Nothing like a profit before the body is cold...

Her lawyers must have celebrated their good fortune!

Cavebear

No one is guilty before a conviction.

But the evidence is mounting against many Trump campaign and administration people.  The smaller fish will rat on the bigger fish and the bigger fish will rat on the "Top Rat Until Mueller Prosecutes" (TRUMP).

I suspect the Mueller indictments are the "End of the Beginning" for Trump.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Shiranu

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-has-enough-evidence-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666

QuoteWASHINGTON â€" Federal investigators have gathered enough evidence to bring charges in their investigation of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser and his son as part of the probe into Russia's intervention in the 2016 election, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation.

Michael T. Flynn, who was fired after just 24 days on the job, was one of the first Trump associates to come under scrutiny in the federal probe now led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller into possible collusion between Moscow and the Trump campaign.

Ruh roh, Chili.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Just as Nixon could not be impeached before Agnew was removed as VP, I think it might required for Pence to resign before Trump can be removed from office.  In some ways, Pence might be worse than Trump.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 07, 2017, 02:07:35 AM
No one is guilty before a conviction.

But the evidence is mounting against many Trump campaign and administration people.  The smaller fish will rat on the bigger fish and the bigger fish will rat on the "Top Rat Until Mueller Prosecutes" (TRUMP).

I suspect the Mueller indictments are the "End of the Beginning" for Trump.

Of course they are.  In politics, they are even guilty before they are born.  Jason Bourne that is ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2017, 07:11:37 AM
Of course they are.  In politics, they are even guilty before they are born.  Jason Bourne that is ;-)

OK, you are just getting stupid again.  No one is guilty before they are born.

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on November 07, 2017, 04:46:56 AM
Just as Nixon could not be impeached before Agnew was removed as VP, I think it might required for Pence to resign before Trump can be removed from office.  In some ways, Pence might be worse than Trump.
Well, to give the devil his due (so to speak), Agnew was a crook, and Pence is not.  And he is worse than Trump in the sense that he would be capable of getting his christofascist agenda implemented, at least in part.  We saw him do that in Indiana, and I don't want to see that done in the rest of the country.

The inoculation here is a Democratic House and Senate in 2018 -- a big ask given the situation in the Senate and the gerrymandering in the House, but not impossible.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan