A majority of Democrats like W Bush now

Started by Hydra009, October 29, 2017, 09:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2017, 07:51:29 PM
Bush-Cheney needed to kill a lot more people, so D party folks wouldn't be nostalgic for a Republican ... sad.  Nietzsche lives ... smash Western Civilization.

I am impressed that you want to live in a world controlled by robber barons, religious crazies, and think that people like Cheney have the "good of the people" in mind.

The rich and powerful (individuals and companies) want to make sure they don't have competitors.  All the laws they support are for that outcome.

Here is an example...

Apple hides as much money as possible in Ireland.  It saves them US taxes.  But they also give money to charitable education agendas.  Seems a balance, right?

But here's the rub.  They save money on the foreign money taxes AND write off the charitable donations on the US taxes and win both ways. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 02:09:27 AM
I am impressed that you want to live in a world controlled by robber barons, religious crazies, and think that people like Cheney have the "good of the people" in mind.

The rich and powerful (individuals and companies) want to make sure they don't have competitors.  All the laws they support are for that outcome.

Here is an example...

Apple hides as much money as possible in Ireland.  It saves them US taxes.  But they also give money to charitable education agendas.  Seems a balance, right?

But here's the rub.  They save money on the foreign money taxes AND write off the charitable donations on the US taxes and win both ways.

I don't want to live in a world run by apes, yet here I am.  Off myself or wait a few more years for nature to take her course.  I am describing things, to people who have their heads completely up their behinds with idealism or cynicism.  I am not promoting any particular view ... but I am sure everyone would be happier if I smoked the Hopium the rest of you are smoking ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 02:19:33 AM
I don't want to live in a world run by apes, yet here I am.  Off myself or wait a few more years for nature to take her course.  I am describing things, to people who have their heads completely up their behinds with idealism or cynicism.  I am not promoting any particular view ... but I am sure everyone would be happier if I smoked the Hopium the rest of you are smoking ;-)

You assume most of the rest of us are either idealistic or cynics.  I am neither.  I think I am rational and I act that way politically. 

The world is not run by apes (except to the degree that humans are technically apes) but I think you mean "apes" in the pejorative sense of stupid and irrational. 

Saying "Yet here I am" suggests what you think about all the rest of us.  Bad!  BAD!   

Some of us might have their heads up their asses, but most of us don't and especially not here.  I suspect you are talking to the top 90 percentile on the net and quite frankly I suspect many of us are growing tired of your increasing innuendoes about our intelligence. 

I appreciate that you have become more honest about your views lately, but I do note that you have become less tolerant of our differences.  I think you should really rethink that.

Baruch

Vehement, not intolerant.  And I was hyperbolic, not dishonest, before.  Yes, technically we are an inferior breed of chimp (see Darwin and Spencer).  Technically we are just a number too (see Pythagoras and Auschwitz and SSN).

And "apes" should be acceptable to any naturalist.  It isn't about skin color.  But I don't expect much from wild animals.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 11:02:44 AM
Vehement, not intolerant.  And I was hyperbolic, not dishonest, before.  Yes, technically we are an inferior breed of chimp (see Darwin and Spencer).  Technically we are just a number too (see Pythagoras and Auschwitz and SSN).

And "apes" should be acceptable to any naturalist.  It isn't about skin color.  But I don't expect much from wild animals.

Were you on some new med earlier or now?  This is not like you...  I don't mean that meanly.  It is just that there has been such a sudden change in your posts.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 11:46:21 AM
Were you on some new med earlier or now?  This is not like you...  I don't mean that meanly.  It is just that there has been such a sudden change in your posts.

It is contextual.  If there was only one post to respond to, then I could be consistent.  I think by association (no, not random).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 01:35:23 PM
It is contextual.  If there was only one post to respond to, then I could be consistent.  I think by association (no, not random).

OK.  I mean, you did actually have me worried about you for the day.  Not that I didn't take advantage of it.  But an arrow needs a target. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 01:40:04 PM
OK.  I mean, you did actually have me worried about you for the day.  Not that I didn't take advantage of it.  But an arrow needs a target.

Damp squib that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear