Author Topic: Pot Increases Sex, Or Maybe Not  (Read 129 times)

Offline SGOS (OP)

Pot Increases Sex, Or Maybe Not
« on: October 28, 2017, 06:39:23 AM »
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/10/27/560268250/does-smoking-pot-lead-to-more-sex
At the very least, a study published Friday in the Journal of Sexual Medicine suggests that people who smoke more weed are having more sex than those who smoke less or abstain. But whether it's cause or effect isn't clear.
There you have it.  A very definitive "not sure," so you might as well not worry about it.

Offline Munch

Re: Pot Increases Sex, Or Maybe Not
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 07:31:10 AM »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 02:47:28 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I am undecided if I am a nihilist or a solipsist.
שלום

Online Shiranu

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 03:07:38 PM »
I can believe that. I think it's more to do with ipeople who are willing to risk it to get the ganja being willing to risk it to get the biscuit as well.
“Life isn't long enough to enjoy and understand all at the same time. You have to decide which is more important." - Pedro Juan Gutierrez

"Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be." - Miguel de Cervantes

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 02:13:43 PM »
God Not Found
“Money supplants skill; it's possession allows us to become happily stupid.”
Bill McKibben, The Age of Missing Information

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 02:09:14 AM »
I am undecided if I am a nihilist or a solipsist.

You are neither.  You believe in "something" (regardless of the truth of your belief).  And you don't believe that the self is the only existent thing (or else you would be arguing here).

You are mostly a theist trying to figure out exactly WHAT God is.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Offline Baruch

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 07:25:02 AM »
You are neither.  You believe in "something" (regardless of the truth of your belief).  And you don't believe that the self is the only existent thing (or else you would be arguing here).

You are mostly a theist trying to figure out exactly WHAT God is.

Yes, I am a theist, but not the usual kind.  And yes, there are multiple selves (I think).  But you took my last post literally, as usual.  Aka ... out of context.

G-d isn't a what, G-d is a who (beware that, Mr Grinch).
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 07:46:14 AM »
Yes, I am a theist, but not the usual kind.  And yes, there are multiple selves (I think).  But you took my last post literally, as usual.  Aka ... out of context.

G-d isn't a what, G-d is a who (beware that, Mr Grinch).

Well (to be literal) a god wouldn't be a "who" (sorry Cindy-Lou) but an "it", and maybe not even an "it".  Something else.

BTW, if your words aren't to be taken literally, "right beter".  Words are all I have...

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 12:32:08 PM »
I doubt it's a cause and effect thing.   I have less sex since my gf passed on, yet I still smoke the same amount of pot.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 03:29:35 AM »
I doubt it's a cause and effect thing.   I have less sex since my gf passed on, yet I still smoke the same amount of pot.

My regrets and sadness about your GF to you and her family.  But do you eat breakfast more or less often?  Watch more or less TV?  Is that causitory or reactionary?