News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The cause and spread of terrorism

Started by Ibn Khaldun, October 21, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibn Khaldun

as promised.

This is going to be another one of my TKOs.

The cause is very straight forward . its  the inherited legacy of “legend “  of Mohammed Ibn abed al Lat and what goes with it .its Mohammadism.you have an issue with that take it up with the legend.

so that’s  that and I  move to the next Item .. The current wave of terrorism engulfing  the globe traces to the oil. massive transfer of wealth from the West into the hands of  the gulf states in exchange for oil .  sizable portion of that wealth was spend by those States to spread Mohammedism  across the globe .

Gulf states who at the time when the  transfer began were  not “States”  but a bunch dispersed Nomads and Bedouins without any ethical , economic or political organization . they were  engaged in a constant  struggle to survive in the midst of arid and harsh environment,  in constant pursuit of securing the necessities of a very basic and simple life in a desert that offered little by way of resources.  Basically they were ruled and shaped mentally by the instinct to survive. high way robbery and murder and mayhem anything to survive .

Oen notable incident to spread Moahmmedism was by  Ibn Saud and Abed Al Wahab  attempt to establish the Caliphate in which 4 million perished . it was Muslim on Muslim .   No colonialism  or shit   . just Muslims butchering Muslims trying to establish Mohammedism . 

My great Grandfather would be a good example . My grandmother told  us kids stories about him . About how he brought oranges once and he cut them up and gave her to eat . . he would travel far on camel back to sell animal skin and pearls , as far as the Jews  lived . the Jews used to pay him fair price for them . That he travelled all that far and  for so many months and came back alive was testimony to his prowess. he used the money to buy fabric and coffee and spices  . rest of the money he brought back home with and was used to buy camels  . that was the extent of their needs .when he came he came with an entourage  and when he left he left with them , my grandmother related proudly . That says he was someone , for a man who comes alone and leaves alone is a nobody .she  told us  stories of how he  killed such and such men from rivaling clans  and took much in booty and nice stuff  . she  would stand up and raise the  sword and swing it  and wave it. it was great show accompanied by poetic prose yelling . Alas however she said he was killed in a retaliatory ambush , him and the whole gang . she would sway sideways  sitting  and let out really sad sigh of  great pain and shed a tear or two  and speak of how her life is nothing without him.  .  he did take down as many though with him, she assured us . Then  our clan rallied the other clans and went to war . she went too. the women came and they stood  watching the fighting and ululating and everytime  the enemy was killed they would scream Allah wa Akbar banging hard on the  drums  .  When a woman husband or son was cut down she would rush forward and grab his weapon and fight in his place. The enemy clan was exterminated and the women sliced open the belly of their sheikh  and took it home and ate it. They cooked it  first of course.

My grandmother shit made me almost blank in my pants from excitement .   I really loved her stories .  I loved her too so much. I hid behind when they wanted to beat me up .  she was from a different time zone  no doubt about it but she was my grand mother . when she around when  I came form outside she would bring the bucket and wash my feet and shit .to her I rode in on camel back. and she made me coffee with plenty soap dish in it  . she didn’t wash the cups properly because by then her eye sight was not good . come here old woman and  give us a kiss , that was one hell of coffee , I liked the flavor so much, I would tease her  .of course I kept it a secret from her that I went with non Arab women. 

The woman is the purveyor of that shit .and the Muslim woman  specially and more so than others is rigged to pass the religion because she is raised to believe she is inferior and more likely to go to hell per Mohammedism .  So she has to work extra hard to earn paradise. I digress .  I will talk about that time some other time. I digress

There is a book by Mohamed Hassanein Heikal, a prominent Egyptian author and journalist  . speaking in connection with  the first batch of oil money handed to the emir of Kuwait in exchange for  oil , the emir was very upset and demanded the English pay him again because he hid the money  under the ground  and the rats got to it and ruined it all. The English explained to him that people put money in banks . took them a while but he eventually got it . the money will still be under the ground  but safe from the rats .

You can google him. He is considered by some scholars, western or otherwise as someone to quote when analyzing Arab leaders characters .he is a revisionist though par excellence when it suit his purposes. If the conversation turns to Israel expect much bullshit ..

Suddenly huge amounts of money was dumped into the hands of  people who were not from that century but who were from the deep dark past.   When you dump so much money , unlimited amount of money in the  hands  of  a people who were actually Arabs of 7th century  Arabia who even back then were  several centuries behind their contemporaries such as  the  Romans what  do you think will happen ?  they didn’t have any idea how to spend it or invest it  , no goals , or vision commiserate with the desires and aspiration of modern people . I mean they were even more backward than atheists . its that bad . .all that was in their mind was Mohammed and his teachings . so they did the only natural thing they could do which was to revive and spread those teachings .

Sooooo much   money went  to fund Islamic schools, sharia colleges, building mosques , to instigate and start Islamic jihadist movements and orgs , gradually and steadily until shit reached all around the globe

Old mosques in poverty stricken non oil gulf States that were neglected and crumbling were renovated . tens of thousands were build with that money . I’ve been to some of them . off the top of my head one must have cost couple of millions of dollars to renovate to the lavish state it stood after the work was done  , with marble intricately laid on walls  and latest tech in conditioning and heating and water fountains and rest room facilities and audio systems with speakers louder than ship horn.one blast up close will tear your ear drums.  ..

And most  of those non oil Muslims majority countries regimes  welcomed all that money because they got a cut from it , at times several times the cost of renovating mosques , or building new ones , and Islamic schools and what have you. More importantly they got  subsidized or free shipment of oil

In rural areas mosques were constructed with large electric generators , surrounded by poverty and abject want . Islamic schools funded all over . but never any serious efforts towards promoting  human development . it was and remains strictly reviving and spreading wahabism - that is Mohammedism because wahabism  is  the same thing  . 

If you  study the world right before the transfer of all that money you will note very readily that Mohammedism was in a dormant state . what you had in Muslim majority were people who were Mohammedan by name only relatively speaking .. even in rural areas women did not wear a hijab . and this might seem unbelievable to you but in some countries Muslim women in the country side walked topless . up to this very day when I make excursions  into rural tribal villages Muslim women routinely take out their breast and feed their babies openly. But that is also disappearing and is now mostly limited to African Muslim women in the  rural area and in areas not within controlling reach of gulf States Islamist due to presence of armed animist or Christians .

Go ahead and investigate and you will find that I’m right. Talk to people from 50 years back and ask them .  Mohammadism was mostly a thing for the aged and elderly and was mostly the rituals . Today the shit has turned fanatically Mohammadist , places like Indonesia  , morocco, Algeria are one good examples .

In Algeria they didn’t even speak Arabic . they still can’t. I had one of them insist on speaking to me in Arabic. I threw the file in his face and grabbed him by his hair and tossed him out . give him to ted bundy .they got this stupid idea someone wants information from them . I don’t want information. I don’t care about information. That’s western shit . I want to know why is my drinking  and women loving existence being interrupted by the person.

Listen you see when sayf al dawla , the caliph, threw the ink bottle at al Mutanabi , the Mutanabi improvised on the spot two unparalleled poetic stanzas in response .the caliph apologized and hugged al Mutanabi and sat him next to him.  You do that shit with me. You do not talk funny shit to me . not unless you want to be seen by Ted Bundy.

So where was I ? yeah , the shit about wave of terrorism , right. Okay.

So billions of dollars were spent to revive and spread Mohammadism and today you’re living with 1st and 2nd and some 3rd generation products of that revival, each progressively more programmed than the previous one . Mohammedism, a culture of hate and death  that was instilled in me  as a kid is now instilled world wide . doesn’t matter if the person is devout or otherwise , its there .  doesn’t matter if the person has attained higher learning or is an illiterate or leftist or rightist its there in him .hate  has a versatile ability to adjust and survive and express itself . It comes after all from the instinct to survive. Shit is built into it.  . .

I’m done with that . go derail and do what you do . now that I’ve spoken you may mock on. I’m like Job. A holy man .  it doesn’t matter . all that shit is beneath me . seriously though do you feel my holiness? Don’t I exude  that shit ? I noticed that in myself.

next is of course who assumes responsibility for the wave of terrorism ? this is really another important question to answer . the shit could have been nipped at the butt sort of speaking . why and how was it allowed to spread and was fostered ?

Baruch

Beautiful.  Human beings tell stories, some true, some false, some personal, something that happened to someone else.  I ululate for your great-grandfather and his family, your family.  So they were a bit backward and impoverished.  That is a materialist view ... fact is they were real people who lived real lives.  They didn't live in a little box on-line typing stories ;-)

So you shared, I get to share.  I am currently studying Egyptian Arabic, again.  Studied it before, have studied Arabic off and on since 2001.  Nice young Egyptian woman, beautiful, but recently married ... is our teacher.  She loves languages like me, speaks 4 languages and wants to learn two more.  What is my earliest memory of Egypt?  My father's Camel cigarettes.  The drawing on the pack shows and old time drawing of Egypt.  I can look at pictures like that, and like a Jinn, I can go there ;-)

My great grandfather?  He grew up poor in a large family in Tennessee.  Southern folk.  His grandfather before him came from North Carolina.  When you are in a poor family, post Civil War, and a son, you have to strike out on your own.  So he and a younger brother set out for Texas.  Probably to become cowboys.  They were reading "penny" paperback stories back then, about Davy Crockett, Indians, Mexicans and cowboys.  This was setting out for unknown territory.  Don't know if they ever became cowboys.  Eventually he became a cotton merchant.  Cotton is grown in the Southern US, including Texas.  That is why they had slaves to pick it.  It wasn't for the okra ;-)  Don't know what happened to his little brother, but I can imagine.  Life on the frontier in the 1870s was harsh, and ranching was dangerous work.  So my great grandfather made good, became a householder, a respectable man.  He married and had two children.  My grandfather's older sister became a nurse in WW I, overseas in England.  My grandfather stayed at home, in the Army, as an auto mechanic.  When in the Army he learned about radio.  When he got out of the Army at the end of the war, he experimented with commercial radio, trying to break into a pioneering technical business.  He was self taught, electronics and piano.  He became one of the first commercial radio developers in Texas.  So ululate for my great grandfather and his children, share my pride.

One of my grandfather's employees ... he later developed the megawatt radio transmitter in Saudi Arabia, to help spread islam.  Degrees of connection.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 21, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

Too long and  diatribe as usual.

But I noted a sentence that amused me no end.:  "In Algeria they didn’t even speak Arabic . they still can’t." 

"Can't"?  Or "don't?  That is such a dumb way to think.  They don't speak arabic because they aren't arabic.  Do you even understand how silly that sounds?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on October 23, 2017, 05:28:45 AM
I Think North Africans were berbers, not Arabs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbers

That was sort of the point.  They weren't arabs.  And the "peace loving tolerant" islamist arabs butchered them on their way to attacking Spain......

pr126

Islam was created for the purpose of conquest, plunder, slavery, and subjugation of all non Muslims.
Going strong for 14 centuries.
For Islam the weakness of the west is a golden opportunity for more conquest.
Who is going to stop it? Merkel? Macron? May? Trudeau?
The are all cheer for Islam. Not sure about Trump.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on October 23, 2017, 05:50:13 AM
Islam was created for the purpose of conquest, plunder, slavery, and subjugation of all non Muslims.

Well, actually, islam was merely a local variation of judeo-christianity at first among nomadic arabian tribes, but it got hijacked by a powerful clan and expanded.

pr126

Islam was created by Muhammad, a brain damaged psychopath.
Who has hijacked his noble religion?

I recommend reading Sirat Rasool (the biography of Muhammad) by Ibn Ishaq.
It can be found on the web in pdf free.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on October 23, 2017, 06:05:42 AM

Mohamed took a spreading theism and adapted it for power purposes.  There is a reason most of the quran is like most of the bibles.

pr126

Islam has evolved from Arab paganism, and Muhammad added from the bible because he wanted to attract the Jews and the Christians who lived in Arabia at the time.
The Jews and the Christians refused, and so they became mortal enemies of Muhammad and his new religion.

But note, all Islamic rituals practised by the Muslims today were pagan Arab rituals before Islam.
None of those were or are from either Jewish or Christian practises.

So there is no similarity, despite the convoluted plagiarisation from the bible.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on October 23, 2017, 06:19:59 AM
Islam has evolved from Arab paganism, and Muhammad added from the bible because he wanted to attract the Jews and the Christians who lived in Arabia at the time.

I can't BELIEVE I am arguing theistic details, but the main purported difference between islamists and jews is that the jews think the promise of god (a messiah) comes through the line of Isaac (son of Abraham and Hagar) and the islamists think it comes through the line of Ishmael (son of Abraham and Sarah).

And I don't even CARE!

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 23, 2017, 05:50:13 AM

Maybe NZ ... they just elected their female version of Trudeau ;-(

Austria, Czech Republic and others are rejecting the EU suicide pact.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 23, 2017, 06:05:42 AM

But written 100 years too late and by Sunnis (ideological prejudiced).  Recent scholarship says that there is no genuine memory of Muhammad, it is a pastiche retrojected from the Quran written by the orders of Caliph Uthman.  The Hadith scholarship (again 100 years late) was part of the retrojection by the Sunni faction, who wanted justification for what Islam had become by their time ... it was compiled by many people, not all equally reliable (it is ever?).  All history is political propaganda, by the authorities contemporary to the purported writer.  It is not meant to be an honest view of the past.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 23, 2017, 06:35:50 AM
I can't BELIEVE I am arguing theistic details, but the main purported difference between islamists and jews is that the jews think the promise of god (a messiah) comes through the line of Isaac (son of Abraham and Hagar) and the islamists think it comes through the line of Ishmael (son of Abraham and Sarah).

And I don't even CARE!

That is comparative propaganda.  There was no Abraham.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 23, 2017, 07:17:05 AM
But written 100 years too late and by Sunnis (ideological prejudiced).  Recent scholarship says that there is no genuine memory of Muhammad, it is a pastiche retrojected from the Quran written by the orders of Caliph Uthman.  The Hadith scholarship (again 100 years late) was part of the retrojection by the Sunni faction, who wanted justification for what Islam had become by their time ... it was compiled by many people, not all equally reliable (it is ever?).  All history is political propaganda, by the authorities contemporary to the purported writer.  It is not meant to be an honest view of the past.

Pretty much the same as the christian bible, the jewish torah, and all other such texts.  Always in the past, never in the present.