News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ethnomasochism

Started by pr126, October 19, 2017, 12:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Shiranu

Out of curiosity, how much Chinese do you speak to verify that there aren't segments of Chinese society that take shame in how they treat ethnic minorities like the Ughers, Tibetans, etc. ?

How much Turkish do you speak to confirm that there aren't Turks who are guilty about their treatment of Kurds, Armenians, and other ethnic minorities within their borders?

How much Rundi do you speak to confirm there aren't Hutu and Tutsi who feel guilt over the ethnic violence between their two groups?

How much Castillian Espanol do you speak to know that there aren't Madrileno who feel guilt over the treatment of the Basque and Catalunyan people?

How much Japanese do you speak to know there aren't any Japanese that feel guilty about their ethnic violence in Manchuria and Korea?

As for "white privilege", we have already been through this multiple times that ethnic-majority privilege exists across the world; shit, your own links about how the Saudi's treat their imported slave labour show that to be the case. So that leads me to two questions regarding that...

1. Do you think there are zero Saudis, zero Turks, zero Chinese, etc. who take shame in what their people did to ethnic minorities?
2. Do you think the fact that other people don't take shame in their wrongs is therefor reason that we shouldn't either?

Your argument is factually wrong, ignorant, and frankly just stupid as fuck. It boils down to both, "I don't know if it exists or not, but if it doesn't that means we should be shitty too!".

Honestly, do you ever stop and think about what you post? All evidence says no, but I am legitimately curious if you have spent a second thinking about the logical implications of what you say and then just decide you don't give a shit if it makes no sense or not.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Also, those countries that he is saying are so great because they don't intermingle... for all their economic prosperity are very low in terms of over-all happiness, contentedness with life, and things that actually matter more than money.

But hey, they don't think Muslims should be part of their society, so I guess that's what really matters...

When you find the happiest countries in the world, you first have to scroll down to number #26 to find one in Asia... and it's Singapore. Oops. Then Malaysia, way down at 42. Also Muslim. Oops.

Japan? 51st, after countries like Russia. South Korea at 56, beneath Algeria. Hong Kong, 71, under Turkey and Libya. China, right under Kosovo.

Are these really countries we want to emulate? To say that they are socially superiour?

Do you not find it slightly odd that the countries with the highest rate of "Ethno-Masochism" (Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, even the UK) are amongst the happiest countries in the world, when they are overwhelmingly populated by people that they should hate? Doesn't that seem just the slightest bit contradictory to you?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

I am disappointed.

Where are the words of xenophobia, racism, bigotry, hate, white supremacy?
You get a point for "white privilege" though.

I have expected you to jump in first. A Pavlovian reflex, if I ever saw one.
Good one comrade.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on October 19, 2017, 01:20:44 AM
I am disappointed.

Where are the words of xenophobia, racism, bigotry, hate, white supremacy?
You get a point for "white privilege" though.

I have expected you to jump in first. A Pavlovian reflex, if I ever saw one.
Good one comrade.

Well, yes, considering I am the main opposition to your position here, that really shouldn't shock you too much. That's more common sense than anything else.

That, and you generally post at a slow time when quite a few people are off line and I'm getting ready to go to bed. Sociological savant you might be, but in this case its really just simple logistics.

And the deflect worked perfectly well, so a tip of my hat to you, sir. Of course, that assumes that I wasn't planning on you not actually addressing anything I said and instead forcing you to show your true shister colours...

pr126

Not everybody is craving the globalist utopia that you have been indoctrinated with.
Not everybody hates his own country, his own culture or ashamed of their skin color.
Unless they have been brainwashed by cultural Marxist.

QuoteThat, and you generally post at a slow time when quite a few people are off line and I'm getting ready to go to bed. Sociological savant you might be, but in this case its really just simple logistics.

Are you aware of the different time zones around the planet?
In London is 07:00 AM now. Time to get up.

Shiranu

"Are you aware of the different time zones around the planet? "

Mmm yes, considering that's what I just said...

pr126

Some more ethnomasochism from Sweden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e1upb30t-Y

"who conrols the past controls the future
who controls the present controls the past." George Orwell 1984

Baruch

The Scandinavians used to do good business between Ireland/Scotland and Baghdad.  They kidnapped red haired girls, transported them all the way thru what is now Russia (Rus means Swedish Viking) to Baghdad where those girls fetched top price.  Of course blond girls captured on raids in Scandinavia were also in high demand.  It was Vikings that started international trade in the early Middle Ages, before Italy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on October 22, 2017, 10:08:32 AM
The Scandinavians used to do good business between Ireland/Scotland and Baghdad.  They kidnapped red haired girls, transported them all the way thru what is now Russia (Rus means Swedish Viking) to Baghdad where those girls fetched top price.  Of course blond girls captured on raids in Scandinavia were also in high demand.  It was Vikings that started international trade in the early Middle Ages, before Italy.
Well, yes. But what has this to do with the price of fish?

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 22, 2017, 10:14:22 AM
Well, yes. But what has this to do with the price of fish?

I was responding to the video.  Scandinavians have been Hell spawn since the time of Muhammad.  We need to kill them all, right?  But I suspect sure, there are Muslim things (mostly Muslim silver coins) found in Scandinavia ... but it doesn't mean they were Muslims, they simply liked money and goods.

Those Italians too, been killers since 300 BCE at least, damn Mafia, need to kill them all, right?  The Spanish, Portuguese, English, Dutch, French, German colonists ... been assholes for 500 years, we need to kill them all, right?  Pacifists need to unite, in jihad, to kill all the violent people ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.